The Eleventh Time's the Charm (Trip Report 5/29/21-6/5)

Oh yeah. I have one left in my fridge for a special occasion.

2 Likes

Hey, was looking thru the menus for Food & Wine and did you see that the Germany booth has a Wild Cherry Hefeweizen. This sounds interesting, have to give it a try.

3 Likes

That does sound yummy!

2 Likes

Love your Gaston shirt! Great pics especially in front of Tree of Life. Really makes me want a better phone/camera!

1 Like

Oh, the pictures are amazing! Your daughter in her Elsa PJ’s holding her Anna doll! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With the trip a few weeks in the rear-view mirror, are the good memories taking over and pushing out the frustrated ones? I hope so!

4 Likes

Video or it didn’t happen!

(So torn about posting this comment. One of the attorneys here used to always go off to Juvenile Court with strict instructions that if anyone cried, it was his job to record it or it didn’t happen. … Humor gets pretty dark around here, I guess…)

(That attorney is now an administrative law judge, so he gets to hear the tears on the phone instead of in person.) (He takes away welfare for a living.) (I could never work in a job like that.)

1 Like

They are indeed. Especially looking at the photos, it is easy to forget the chaos that generally isn’t shown. But you can still see the grumpiness in a few of them, haha!

6 Likes

Yes, looking at the photos, you would never know you had any frustrating moments!

I also really love the picture of DD and the Miss Piggy fountain. But the tree with the three kids is so good. And the one of Nomad Lounge!

1 Like

I really don’t know the story at all since we were pretty far away and couldn’t hear their conversation. But the skipper facing completely away from us showed up and all the others squealed and started hugging her and they were all crying. Maybe she just got engaged or found out she was pregnant or something, but it seemed to me that it was her first day back and they were all excited about it.

20210601-0806-11IMG_4597

9 Likes

Maybe she was a college program person returning?

3 Likes

DAY 5: WEDNESDAY JUNE 2nd

Late Morning then Epcot, Epcot, EPCOT!

Notes: attractions/meals in left column with notes: RS=rider swap DAS=Disability Access Service (#) running count; specific times are from photo timestamps; A is DS6, C is DS4, L is DD2 (I’m J and DW is R)

Wed Jun 2 Wed Jun 2
LoF MO, Refilled mug (11) (630ish) Got up around 630ish, morning routine, J got coffee, Mickey waffles, and bacon at LoF, packed a little, easy morning
7:56 AoA playground, then droid walk to Lion King (8:24) and Little Mermaid areas (8:48), back to room to load up strollers, C cath, walked to the Skyliner
(10ish) On Skyliner to EP
10:29 Standing in single-file “rope drop” line at International Gateway entrance to EP
Figment 10:45 Riding Figment, got Sully stuffed animal at the gift shop (C’s other main souvenir), then walked to Land Pavilion, got DAS return for Soarin’ and ordered food from Sunshine Seasons
Sun. Seasons MO, Schoff (2) 11:06 eating at Sunshine Seasons, Schofferhofer
Soarin’ (2) DAS+RS 12:07 Watching Soarin pre-show, on ride at 12:11, then swapped and RAC rode, C cath
LwtL 1:01 Riding Living with the Land
M:S green 1:45 JAC in the M:S pre-show room, and on ride at 1:55, RL on Skyliner back to AoA
Refilled mug (12) (2ish) Took Skyliner back to AoA, RAC swim, laundry, C BM, packed up, J got powerade drink, loaded up strollers, walked to Skyliner
4:36 on Skyliner to EP, through IG, passed UK and Canada, got DAS return for FEA, then to Mexico
San Angel Inn 5:16 at San Angel Inn, requested table by water, and seated at 5:22, C cath
Gran Fiesta Tour 6:12 Entered queue for Gran Fiesta Tour and on boat at 6:21
FEA (2) DAS 6:51 Walked onto FEA using DAS
7:08 Germany pavilion to see trains, skipped Italy to get to American Adventure by 7:30, theater already closed at 715ish, so skipped, skipped Japan and Morocco
7:30 Walked into France pavilion and got pictures with the Beauty and the Beast (BatB) topiary, BatB Sing-a-long was admitting but we missed it, waited a few minutes and they let us into the foyer to wait for the next show, RL left on Skyliner to AoA
BatB Sing-a-long 7:44 In theater for BatB, show started at 7:48, out around 8:05 and walking towards Skyliner
Refilled mug (13) (830ish) C cath, kids all in bed, J got powerade drink, more packing

20210602-1958-35IMG_5074

13 Likes

Great pictures!!

1 Like

Guy, just how many Gaston shirts do you have?

3 Likes

I think 3. DW would say that is 3 too many.

3 Likes

DS4 had long been our spicy food lover. He will actually drink salsa if we’re not looking…

I asked for extra salsa and they brought out that huge bowl on the bottom right. Perfect for DS4!

9 Likes

More great pics, found my favorite

4 Likes

wait… this didn’t bother you?

4 Likes

Yes. Yes it does.

5 Likes

opps…sorry for the replay :grimacing:

5 Likes

I don’t think that you are, actually.

You play this sweet and innocent nice lady but I know what you’re up to.

9 Likes