The Disney Dish Thread

Cool! Since I will not have an agenda, I may just be hanging out and people watching in the area for a while.

2 Likes

I imagine the ones in GE will only wander and you might get a shot at a pic or you might not. Kind of like Chewie?

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s the MO for all characters in GE.

2 Likes

Cross posting:

3 Likes

I hope all 5 AP holders are free that day. Otherwise they’ll open it for nothing.

9 Likes

I’m free!

4 Likes

Unless they schedule you to work that day.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I’ll just quit

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t realize there were 5 AP holders left.

4 Likes

I might have miscounted. There could
Be just 4 by now :rofl:

4 Likes

There will still be a lot of passholders, but no availability.

3 Likes

@linsalt, your survey was discussed this week?

3 Likes

After this week’s episode I really want a walking path from kidani to AK. That would be a big selling point for me. Not sure how I feel about another resort next to MK. Would love to hear what people think would be a fun theme for that.

7 Likes

I would love a walking path to AK from AKL! It’s dumb that they don’t have one. A walking path following the current roads would be about a mile, and they could shave a bit off of that by cutting through some woods.

An Adventure themed resort west of MK could be cool – maybe something along the lines of the Skipper Canteen theming. Or maybe a frontier themed hotel? I just hope whatever their next resort is doesn’t look like a Holiday Inn.

7 Likes

Would it be the wild west?

3 Likes

This would be fun but I’d rather have more attractions before they build more hotels. :grin:

6 Likes

They do need more attraction capacity before they bring more people in to stay on property.

6 Likes

There you go again, putting guests first :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oops.

I forgot that it’s about making money, not memories.

It’s about dollars, not a place where parents and children can have fun together.

I’m so dumb sometimes :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes