The Disney Dish Thread

At the end of the episode Jim asked any west coast peeps to stake out SWGE and let him know where Boba Fett and Fennec Shand are hanging out when they make an appearance. Well, I volunteer as tribute. Hope to fly down for the day on Friday and will report back!

7 Likes

I saw Boba Fett in the marketplace area. He literally walked right by me. My wife pointed him out to me just in time for me to see him practically face to face.

But I did not see Fennec, unfortunately. And this was a wandering Fett, not one stationed for photos like at Launch Bay.

5 Likes

Cool! Since I will not have an agenda, I may just be hanging out and people watching in the area for a while.

2 Likes

I imagine the ones in GE will only wander and you might get a shot at a pic or you might not. Kind of like Chewie?

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s the MO for all characters in GE.

2 Likes

Cross posting:

3 Likes

I hope all 5 AP holders are free that day. Otherwise they’ll open it for nothing.

9 Likes

I’m free!

4 Likes

Unless they schedule you to work that day.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I’ll just quit

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t realize there were 5 AP holders left.

4 Likes

I might have miscounted. There could
Be just 4 by now :rofl:

4 Likes

There will still be a lot of passholders, but no availability.

3 Likes

@linsalt, your survey was discussed this week?

3 Likes

After this week’s episode I really want a walking path from kidani to AK. That would be a big selling point for me. Not sure how I feel about another resort next to MK. Would love to hear what people think would be a fun theme for that.

7 Likes

I would love a walking path to AK from AKL! It’s dumb that they don’t have one. A walking path following the current roads would be about a mile, and they could shave a bit off of that by cutting through some woods.

An Adventure themed resort west of MK could be cool – maybe something along the lines of the Skipper Canteen theming. Or maybe a frontier themed hotel? I just hope whatever their next resort is doesn’t look like a Holiday Inn.

7 Likes

Would it be the wild west?

3 Likes

This would be fun but I’d rather have more attractions before they build more hotels. :grin:

6 Likes

They do need more attraction capacity before they bring more people in to stay on property.

6 Likes