The Depiction of a Trip Report

There we go

10 Likes

Lol looks like to red eyes :eyes: staring you down. Pft missed @Jeff_AZ earlier comment about red eyes :rofl:

3 Likes

14 Likes

You have finally, finally picked up to your normal volume of eating and the variety of food! Disappointed you only got one cookie at Gideon’s but you redeemed yourself with the carrot cake cookie!

4 Likes

Love the night time pictures!

2 Likes

OneParkOneDay

8 Likes

Not sure if you play video games, but if so do you try to earn all of the trophies?

2 Likes

Usually yeah. :grin:

2 Likes

Love watching a lightsaber session let out. Everyone immediately ignites their blades once outside.

Damn forum keeps deleting photos

10 Likes

Um…yes. Completionist mode…always.

3 Likes

You can still ask for it! We got it in January even though it wasn’t on the menu.

Edited to add: We got it (Nutella and fruit waffle) in the late afternoon.

7 Likes

6 Likes

This thread has made all my meals today seem…lacking.

If I close my eyes, maybe my poke bowl will taste like fried chicken, perfect fluffy mashed potatoes and too good to be true deviled eggs.

Probably not. But eating it while watching the Mandalorian, nope. Still just a poke bowl. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Now THIS is straight up dedication!!!

1 Like

Favorite thing today: a lightsaber battle happening in a skyliner car as it takes off. :rofl::joy::rofl:

16 Likes

Poke bowl, big step above my ham sandwich dinner… haha. I agree all this food makes all my meals look rather sad. Can’t wait to go again!!!

3 Likes

Time to fly

Skyliner

7 Likes

So who had the high ground?

4 Likes

Too far to tell :tired_face:

2 Likes

Okay, well … after seeing those pics and reading the menu descriptions I don’t think these are going to satisfy tonight:

9 Likes