The Depiction of a Trip Report

I’m gonna go ahead and say “yes”. I was skeptical, I won’t say it changed my life, but I’d make a trip to ds for this. Edit: Actually, let me correct that, I won’t make a trip to ds FOR this(unless I’m in ssr) , but I will make sure I go here if I am in ds

Even wait in a 15 minute line without a problem.

3 Likes

Chocolate chip only. Peanut butter belongs on sammiches and in ice cream as a “syrup” :grin:

3 Likes

Salty chocolate!

2 Likes

thanks @Randall1028! since i choose cookies over ice cream (though your logic of ice cream with cookies does make a lot of sense), gideon’s will be on the to-do list for the next trip.

2 Likes

Wait.

That piece doesn’t even say how they got their name! Which is the part that made me love them.

How We Got Our Name

8 Likes

TWSS

13 Likes

I LOVE that story! How cool is that? Did you notice the team member titles too? So amazing!
edit adding the team bios too…hysterical.

I love how he did it with no investors. No one to answer to. He does it his way. And he does it better than anyone else. And he teamed up with some pretty amazing talent along the way. Brilliant.

1 Like

I’m glad you went there bc I was definitely thinking that. I am not alone lol

5 Likes

Wait, no nutella and fruit waffle. My daughter may make me cancel our trip now!

1 Like

Sigh, if you insist. One carrot cake cookie

5 Likes

Gideon’s Bakehouse and the Half-Blood Prince

10 Likes

RFear not, it’s on the breakfast menu. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you–nearly started to cry (it’s been that kind of day!)

2 Likes

Sooo anyone else’s inner skeptic fire off with the same thought then?

(Read: it’s a made up story, inspired by Harry Potter)

2 Likes

AfterDarkHOLLYWOODSTUDIOS

WelcomeToHS

17 Likes

Where is this short cut you speak of :thinking: inquiring minds want to know. Or know if I know what I don’t know :rofl: b/c that’s a thing

1 Like

Gotta retake so it’s not crooked.

12 Likes

You know, I was going to post asking for suggestions for an ideal solo afternoon. I get a 5 hour break from the kids and DH and want to make the most of it. No need for a post though, you’ve pretty much covered all the things. This TR is giving me life.

9 Likes

The falcon looks like it has red eyes. :heart_eyes:

Incidentally, this is how I’m currently feeling about you being able to be there while I’m stuck at home. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

On the side of the plaza restaurant. Toward Tomorrowland

1 Like