The Depiction of a Trip Report

7 Likes

More accurate

6 Likes

If that is the slice of cake mentioned on the sign I take umbrage with their definition of “enormous”.

2 Likes

I want the pink cake! What is it? More importantly what cookies did you get?

2 Likes

Deceptive. They were about 10x8 inch slices

1 Like

Fun reading on the Gideon page.

"The first Gideon’s Bakehouse storefront opened in October 2016 on a budget of $800 and a single employee. We’ve pushed through some unbelievable challenges to keep up with our growth and are now ready to take our next big step. We’re happy to announce our second location is coming this year to Disney Springs® at Walt Disney World Resort. We’re a small team with a single owner and no partners or investors. We did this purely on our own steam fueled by you, our local community. This step is enormous, to say the least, but we’ve learned so much over the last few years, and we’re ready for this challenge. We’re proud to be a representative of the fantastic local food scene in Central Florida and look forward to chatting with visitors about our favorite parts of Orlando. We hope to have your support on this evolution of the Gideon’s experience. So what can you expect? We hope you come visit us and find out!

Thinks to know about Gideon’s at Disney Springs

• We are fortunate enough to be a very popular destination. Wait times to gain entry can be several hours – Less in the morning. More in the evening. Heavier all weekend.
  • When our line begins to block our neighbors we start up a virtual queue that allows you to enjoy your day anywhere while you wait.
  • Sign up must be done in person. Look for our staff across from Morimoto Asia near the bridge. We will text you when it’s time to get in our line.
  • Typically, around 7pm each evening, we must stop adding people to our queue so that we can close during our required time.
  • Preorders are not available for this location.
  • Our Instagram is filled with updated information about what’s happening. Don’t miss out!"
2 Likes

checks ruler

yeah, that is pretty big

TWSS

10 Likes

No idea, sadly. On a bit of a time crunch to get back to Hs before close, so I couldn’t stick around and ask questions.

Grabbed my chocolate chip cookie and vamoosed

1 Like

Probably better I don’t know honestly!

2 Likes

Oh, you see that red strip of light?”smoke” comes out of there.

1 Like

ALSO>>>

secret slice (random release)

This is a special item for those who know what’s up. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and watch out for posts about special super Secret Slices! They are flavors completely off menu when our bakers get to really explore. Once announced you’ll have to give us the special promoted password to obtain a slice. It won’t be advertised in shop. These are always extra limited so move fast! While Supplies Last! Limited 1 Per Customer.

2 Likes

We need a cookie report asap

2 Likes

I am impressed with your DS dining choices. Both will be added to my DS day in Dec. Neither will go with Bowling Alley sushi…but that’s what alcohol is for.

1 Like

Those are my DS choices plus TREX and LEGO store visit so my 7 year old boy can live his best life. Just gimme some chicken fried something and a half pound cookie.

1 Like

i checked back in just in time for cookies!

2 Likes

Ok, so I’m going to compare this to the Jack Jack cookie as it’s the closest in pric—- hahahaha yeah there’s no comparison.

This is the cookie you should get. It’s not that it’s so much “life changing” as just “big brain”. There’s salt crystals sprinkled on so you keep wanting to eat it.

Delicious. Randall approved

MickeyCookie

21 Likes

And what kind of coffee did you get? Please say the peanut butter one…

When I was in there, I also got the “enthusiastic cast member”. Wavin’ her hands like she was doing magic tricks and picking out potions when picking up and wrapping a cookie.

Good times, but she was soft spoken and I couldn’t hear a word she said behind the mask.

2 Likes

i very much trust your cookie expertise. does it live up to all of the hullabaloo? worth a trip to ds?

2 Likes

I read up on them a bit back when they first opened. I fell instantly in love.

And THEN I had a cookie.

I’ll never be the same. I’ve purchased a hand-held food saver to bring with me in June so I can bring some home with me.

Yes. They are that good

8 Likes