The Depiction of a Trip Report

Oh… did you think we were done? We ain’t done.

LateNightCoffee

9 Likes

I’m fairly sure they wouldn’t sastify any night! :crazy_face:

“Bites” :triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

Ok…now we’re done.

:confused:

1 Like

What do we do now??? Wait til dawn and start again?

5 Likes

The wand chooses you. :sunglasses:
MovieReferenceQUESTIONABLE

7 Likes

Do you have the paradoxical rxn to coffee, like when I give my son w adhd benadryl and he bounces off the wall but on stimulants he’s a cool cucumber?

2 Likes

Because if I drank coffee after 2pm I wouldn’t sleep for 12 hours.

6 Likes

Salt plus chocolate? I’m sold. Two of my favorite things

2 Likes

Mostly. It has almost no effect on me. :grin:

:notes: Closing time…You don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here. Closing tiiiime :notes:

6 Likes

Wait how many steps today??

2 Likes

Kareoke?

1 Like

I can drink a double espresso and then go to bed for the night. For me, I think caffeine’s effect is more psychological than anything. In the morning, I don’t feel functional without it, but at any other time it does nothing for me energy wise.

2 Likes

Me too! I had a second cup today at noon and I’m wide awake. Oops. I knew there was a reason only had one with breakfast.

1 Like

Did you know that that’s actually a song about birth/being born? It’s true.
Derailment

5 Likes

I didn’t know that when the song first came out, but one day it came on in the car and I really paid attention to it for the first time and it hit me. I had to go home and Google it to see it I was right.

2 Likes

Mind blown! I had no idea, but that makes so much sense!

1 Like

I just sang it in my head, didn’t google it yet, and s.o.a.b…completely different meaning. Wow. I second mind blown sentiment.

1 Like

it’s an interesting story. off topic, i know, but in case anyone is interested:

https://songexploder.net/semisonic

3 Likes

Interesting! Very interesting! That was a good listen thanks!

2 Likes

It runs along behind main street. From next to Tony’s to by the Tomorrowland Terrace bathrooms. They usually open it for the parties to ease the flow of traffic.

1 Like