The Bad Advice Thread

You can’t take any personal belongings on any ride. You have to store it in lockers at the front of the park.

Peoplemover is a waste of time.

You can walk to MK from boardwalk, but the only way to Epcot from there is by bus.

7 Likes

Hide your food in a metal lunchbox so the security scanners can’t see it and it won’t be confiscated.

4 Likes

I’ve never been, so I’m a bit scared to read these on the off-chance one might accidentally filtered in. But, I did anyway, and I think I’m safe so far.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable… I simply am not there.

4 Likes

Alcohol in the parks is really expensive, but you can bring your own to help cut down on costs.

10 Likes

“You may have noticed, I’m not all here myself”

4 Likes

and how would they know what’s in your ‘water’ bottle? :thinking::crazy_face:

6 Likes

:rofl: touché!!

Has anyone here actually done that before and is willing to fess up?!

2 Likes

no… but I might now :wink:

Thanks for the idea :rofl:

2 Likes

Not in my water bottle, but definitely in my disposable coffee cup. I’ve filled it with wine, mudslides, coffee and Bailey’s, etc… I’ve never had an issue. Did it 2 nights ago at MK. And pretty much every morning we’ve gone to a park this past week.

13 Likes

:joy::joy: I’m not sure I ever could/would but I really appreciate this boldness!

2 Likes

Well, wow. That’s the meanest thing I’ve ever read.

:wink:

4 Likes

I know right?! :slight_smile: Anything to keep the masses off of it, but still keep it relevant enough that they don’t close it. Walking a fine line here.

2 Likes

You crack me up.

2 Likes

it doesn’t align to what you’re saying at all (I don’t think), but whenever I see you post that image, I get reminded of this. I may be way off base though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tower of Terror is just an omnimover like Haunted Mansion. The height requirement is to help keep young kids off the ride. It doesn’t go upside down or anything.

10 Likes

Also the food places stay open past close so you can wait to eat till after the fun is over.

6 Likes

There is nothing to see on Main Street in MK. Just walk as fast as you can to the first ride – ideally the Teacups before that line gets too long. Don’t waste your time looking at the decorations – the only reason to go to Disney World is to get on the rides. Hurry as fast as you can from one to the other so you can spend all of your time riding. If you time it right, you will never need to stop for food, water, or bathroom breaks.

4 Likes

And for the love of God whatever you do skip Dumbo. That thing is the biggest waste of time

4 Likes