The Bad Advice Thread

Yesssss!

Send them all to the dark place!!

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s all just burgers and chicken nuggets. Don’t bother with table service restaurants.

5 Likes

06b79c67bf08e04692139c418d5e7483

7 Likes

5 Likes

I am just feeling horrible writing these…

• Definitely take your trip for the week of Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Everyone is usually at home for Christmas with their families.
  • I am pretty sure you will be able to find last minute flights.
  • There are so many hotels in Disney World, there is no way you need to make a reservation. They more than likely take walk ups.
  • You should hold-off on buying your park tickets. It is best to get them the day you go to the park. There are ticket booths at every park.
    *That park hopper thingy is a scam. You bought your 1-day ticket to get into their parks. If you have had enough at one park, just go to another one.
  • There is no rush to go to the parks early. They are open for several hours each day. You are on vacation, sleep in.
  • Make sure you bring your Christmas sweaters for Christmas day in the castle park. You know the parade you see every year on TV? There film it there!
  • Since you are on vacation, make sure you leave your phone at home. You do not want them bugging you from work. Besides, you want to spend time with your family and not have them all stare at their phones all day long.
  • There are so many restaurants. They could not possibly fill all of them every day. Walk-ups should be fine.
  • It gets so hot in Florida. Even around Christmas. Make sure you wear your bathing suit in the park. They have water play areas for you to cool off at. If the water play area is busy, just find there nearest water/river/lake/stream and jump in to cool off. They have water everywhere.
  • It is hot in Florida. Even around Christmas. You do not need to bring any long sleeve shirts, coats, sweaters or long pants.
  • The weather is beautiful. I have been told that it never rains. Someone even told me that 3 o’clock is the best time to get some of that sun.
  • When you stroll into the park in the afternoon, just follow the crowd of people. They have been here before and know the most popular rides.
  • The best way to get to Disney from the Airport is to grab your luggage, head outside and flag down a cab.
  • The water fountains are the best way to save some money. Just bring your own cooler filled with with ice into the parks. Bring the glassware from your room in the cooler to use at the water fountains.
  • I am sure your conceal and carry permit will be fine. It is a legal document…right?
  • You do not need to be in good walking shape. You are on vacation. It is not like you are going to walk 10 miles everyday.
13 Likes

The 3:00 parade starts at 4:25 and it includes all kinds of rare characters!

7 Likes

Pretty sure you are the devil. :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Your kids are 4 and 5? They’ll be fine walking. Don’t bother with a stroller.

4 Likes

5 Likes

(Ok having done that, I think I get it now :joy:.)

4 Likes

8 Likes

And a cucumber

4 Likes

This entire thing was AMAZING!! :clap: :clap:
This one particularly tickled me:

3 Likes

This thread is super fun

2 Likes

:joy::joy::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

I am dying :joy:

1 Like

Always listen to @Randall1028.

Always.

3 Likes

There’s loads of healthy food at Disney, so don’t worry about putting on ten pounds. Besides, you’ll burn it off with all the walking you’ll do.

Join Touring Plans. It’s definitely not a cult of enablers.

13 Likes

This thread is super creepy.
I need to bleach my eyes.

4 Likes

Every county in Epcot has a ride. The safari in Africa is my favorite!

9 Likes