The artistry of a trip report

There is a chance we crossed paths yesterday and never knew it. Also HS has certainly had a good balance of adult and child meltdowns. Pretty amazing.

3 Likes

Lol really?

I buzzed through it yesterday. It’s already got the makings of being my favorite festival. I’m on my way to check it out properly now. :grin:

4 Likes

I might go after my BG. Yesterday was just too many people so I didn’t see everything I wanted.

1 Like

It’s definitely a nice gig if you can swing it, being a featured artist.

And Paige O’Hara’s paintings are amazing. (No photos cause there was a cm kinda giving me the stink eye)

18 Likes

Well Shoot, I’m jealous of me too.

And this guy right here is quite confused on why I am not feeding him.

20 Likes

The ultimate conceit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So glad you made it back so soon. Obviously the Apple royalties are rolling in!!
More great photos!! Look forward to following along…again…:smile:

10 Likes

I hope you can feel the jealousy through your phone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I love live reports. Yay!

4 Likes

What an amateur… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a great trip!

4 Likes

I know, I know! But I gotta keep my amateur status to qualify for the olympics!

Why they won’t return my call is anyone’s guess. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It feels almost as warm as the Florida sun.

Almost. :grin:

1 Like

Boo hiss on the construction walls at backside of the castle - ruined your shot!

2 Likes

Yeah they are taking their sweet time taking down the lights.

1 Like

Maybe they are thinking if they go slowly enough they could just leave them up. Some of my neighbors do that.

5 Likes

Hooray! We got back a week ago and I’m feeling post trip blues and was just telling my DH how this one Liner (that’s you, @Randall1028) does these amazing live reports and how I was really hoping you’d go back soon so I could at least live vicariously. So now I’m going to sit back and see how many calories you can rack up…

7 Likes

—-
Just got done soarin. Better than my last go, but maaaan that Eiffel tower is still so warped. :rofl:

Now to go thank some Phoenicians and then back to hotel to redo my gear cause it’s gotten way warmer than they said it’d be.

D’awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you :pray:

8 Likes

Oh goody! another @Randall1028 trip report! I just love your trip reports and especially your photographs! I hope it’s a great trip for you!

4 Likes

So far so good. Though it’s day 2 and I already feel waaaaay behind schedule. Even though I’m actually ahead. So…everything’s normal so far. :crazy_face:

22 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Ever choose where you eat based on the dessert? Cause I am. The raspberry sorbet at liberty tree tavern is calling my name. Wouldn’t wanna be rude…

7 Likes