The artistry of a trip report

Before my holiday getaway, I had a feeling I was gonna need some more after it was all done (shocking, i know).

So I booked a trip for the last week of January to check out the Festival of the Arts. (Ya get the pun of the title yet? :smirk:)

So here we are. The trip started yesterday but wasn’t really feeling super energetic and the step count proved it: 37,680. :pensive: so I didn’t do any live reporting.

Did get a lot done though. Killed off 3 snack credits, rode a bunch of rides (no, really!), and even last-minute raced from Epcot to MK to witness tink fly!

(I made it)

But today is a new day and we’re starting off strong here at bog. Feeling a bit more energetic today. Could be the location, could be the Caffeine, who knows?

Bit of a disclaimer though, the plan of this trip though is to take it a bit easier than the December trip, so I might not be making the insane updates like last time.

I mean the posts will be insane. Just not the frequency. Yeah. Yeah that’s it.

37 Likes

Well this is an exciting post! Enjoy your trip and look forward to reading about it!

2 Likes

Ha! So glad to see you back there! Makes the waiting easier!!! Have all the fun (and the food)!

2 Likes

While we’re waiting for 7DMT

19 Likes

Yay! Thank you! Important missing info! Where are you staying?!

2 Likes

Pop century.

3 Likes

What time was your BOG ressie? What time did you get there?

1 Like

8:00am and got there around 7:50?

3 Likes

Seriously, what is up with Darth Kitty?

13 Likes

Neat, I’m people watching and just witnessed a full grown Dad throw a temper tantrum that even the most entitled toddler would be like “dude. You need to back it down a few notches.”

14 Likes

enjoy your trip! i’d love to get there for the festival of the arts!

3 Likes

There is a chance we crossed paths yesterday and never knew it. Also HS has certainly had a good balance of adult and child meltdowns. Pretty amazing.

3 Likes

Lol really?

I buzzed through it yesterday. It’s already got the makings of being my favorite festival. I’m on my way to check it out properly now. :grin:

4 Likes

I might go after my BG. Yesterday was just too many people so I didn’t see everything I wanted.

1 Like

It’s definitely a nice gig if you can swing it, being a featured artist.

And Paige O’Hara’s paintings are amazing. (No photos cause there was a cm kinda giving me the stink eye)

18 Likes

Well Shoot, I’m jealous of me too.

And this guy right here is quite confused on why I am not feeding him.

20 Likes

The ultimate conceit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So glad you made it back so soon. Obviously the Apple royalties are rolling in!!
More great photos!! Look forward to following along…again…:smile:

10 Likes

I hope you can feel the jealousy through your phone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I love live reports. Yay!

4 Likes

What an amateur… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a great trip!

4 Likes