The artistry of a trip report

I know, I know! But I gotta keep my amateur status to qualify for the olympics!

Why they won’t return my call is anyone’s guess. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It feels almost as warm as the Florida sun.

Almost. :grin:

1 Like

Boo hiss on the construction walls at backside of the castle - ruined your shot!

2 Likes

Yeah they are taking their sweet time taking down the lights.

1 Like

Maybe they are thinking if they go slowly enough they could just leave them up. Some of my neighbors do that.

5 Likes

Hooray! We got back a week ago and I’m feeling post trip blues and was just telling my DH how this one Liner (that’s you, @Randall1028) does these amazing live reports and how I was really hoping you’d go back soon so I could at least live vicariously. So now I’m going to sit back and see how many calories you can rack up…

7 Likes

—-
Just got done soarin. Better than my last go, but maaaan that Eiffel tower is still so warped. :rofl:

Now to go thank some Phoenicians and then back to hotel to redo my gear cause it’s gotten way warmer than they said it’d be.

D’awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you :pray:

8 Likes

Oh goody! another @Randall1028 trip report! I just love your trip reports and especially your photographs! I hope it’s a great trip for you!

4 Likes

So far so good. Though it’s day 2 and I already feel waaaaay behind schedule. Even though I’m actually ahead. So…everything’s normal so far. :crazy_face:

22 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Ever choose where you eat based on the dessert? Cause I am. The raspberry sorbet at liberty tree tavern is calling my name. Wouldn’t wanna be rude…

7 Likes

Trying any new restaurants this trip? Or repeating favorites?

1 Like

So far just repeats Other than the booths at Epcot (ones got frickin’ beef Wellington!). But after this and boma, it’s all QS all the time. So I’m likely going to throw a new one in there somewhere.

@OBNurseNH highly recommended tangerines. I think she thinks I have scurvy or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That beef Wellington looks awesome! Hoping something like it for flower and garden.

1 Like

Right? I was gonna try and get it last night, but the urge to see tink fly was too strong. Had to make a calll. Wasn’t a bad one; but there are some regrets.

3 Likes

Gorgeous photos!!

1 Like

We need more info about the tantrum. Location? Reason?

3 Likes

He didn’t want to ride haunted mansion. But his Family did. So he stomped(literally stomped) his feet screaming he doesn’t like it and said “fine! Go do what you want” And kinda shoved the daughter and sat down at (More like fell onto) the wall in liberty square in front of hop.

It was…bizarre.

5 Likes

Yeah, they wanted to sit me back in the corner again. I asked for a different table. Said the wait would be 15 minutes. It was like 5 cause the occupied table was leaving at the same time. :grin: yay!

10 Likes

Legendary.

Fixed it for you.

2 Likes