Talk Thirty to Me: the Disney Edition

Agree. Glad Lyft was cheaper. You should be arriving soon!!

According to my Lyft app I still have 35 minutes? We just hit some traffic so I guess that’s why

1 Like

Oh, the traffic must be rough. I guess it is a Friday afternoon.

2 Likes

Always check both!

2 Likes

Yes the last time we went we arrived on a Friday afternoon and the traffic was unbelievable!

17 Likes

Holy crap I’m in love with this hotel

24 Likes

18 Likes

What are your plans this evening??

1 Like

I’ve got an 8:40 reservation at Jiko. It’s not somewhere the rest of my fam would prob appreciate, so I’m using my solo night for it!

9 Likes

Nice!!! I am very jealous. My fam wouldn’t hang there. Wish I could join you! Lol

6 Likes

Haha you’re always welcome to ditch the fam and come eat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks. I think that would set the trip off on the wrong foot. If I were solo I would hustle on over though!

8 Likes

Welcome home! It was our first stay there that gave us the push to buy DVC. It is so beautiful and peaceful and glorious.

9 Likes

Fair enough, I suppose that probably would put a damper on your first night in. This is the second time I’ve done a solo night before my fam has joined me, I think I might continue the tradition so I can keep trying these restaurants

6 Likes

Yes I can definitely see the pull to buy DVC! Even the lobby made me immediately feel happy and relaxed, and I love the way it smells

6 Likes

Right?! There’s a candle for that (they also have essential oils and diffusers which I find much less headachy

6 Likes

I celebrated 30th all year long.

5 Likes

Awesome! Definitely will need that when I’m sad about not being in the amazing haven anymore

3 Likes

That sounds like a solid approach, I may adopt it myself lol

2 Likes