Talk Thirty to Me: the Disney Edition

37 Likes

Ah ha, success!

2 Likes

Have a great trip! Happy belated 30th! Your thread title is absolutely brilliant.

11 Likes

:::notes in trip plans::: “look for woman with light brown hair, crazy eyes, and cute bag”

21 Likes

happy birthday, and cheers to a great trip!

3 Likes

That made me actively laugh out loud in my seat on the plane :joy:

9 Likes

Belated Happy 30th Birrhday then!

3 Likes

Cute purse!!

The forum lords want me to stop replying to you and send you a personal message. I am ignoring them.

10 Likes

Thanks!! I’m a cat person (if that wasn’t obvious) with 2 of my own, and I’d been eyeing a previous version of the D&B Disney cats purse for a couple years but didn’t love that the background of it was like a pale baby pink. Then I saw this purse at AK on a quick one day visit during our Universal trip last October and couldn’t resist it :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Thanks! It was about the only clever thing my non-creative brain could think up

2 Likes

@Dreamer did you see that frontier did the same to me on the way back and we drove? 12 hours with a 3 yo and a 8yo, both prone to car sickness.

And yay for this TR! I spent my 30th bday at WDW, too! We were at AoA (DS was 2 at the time and Cars obsessed) and had Boma for dinner the day of!

9 Likes

I did see that. Sorry. Apparently airlines just suck right now.

3 Likes

Landed in Orlando and off the plane! :confetti_ball:

15 Likes

@OBNurseNH and fam’s home for the night!

19 Likes

Just got my room ready text! I’m in a standard view studio tonight, changing to a savanna view studio tomorrow for the rest of the trip. I requested 7737, but noted I mainly wanted a high floor (so not as loud), and close to the lobby. I got room 7901 which meets both those requests!

10 Likes

Got both my bags :+1:. Wow, an Uber from MCO to Kidani was $85 but a Lyft was only $42. That’s a steep difference! Glad I checked both

10 Likes

Seriously?!? That’s crazy. I have typically paid $27-32 for ride shares from MCO to Disney resorts. Weird.

2 Likes

Right?? I’ve never paid more than $50 for sure, so my eyes about bugged out of my head when I saw Uber’s $85

1 Like

I think I would sit and wait for the price to drop. :joy: (if Lyft was costing the same).

4 Likes

Yep that’s what I was debating doing, like giving it 5 minutes and checking again. $85 for MCO to Disney is highway robbery

4 Likes