Talk Thirty to Me: the Disney Edition

Great start!
Hope it’s a fabulous trip.

2 Likes

Hmmmm my magic band didn’t work to open my hotel room. I can open it with my phone, but will need my magic band to be working for other stuff like getting into parks and paying

1 Like

Front desk can fix it for you. It happens a lot.

4 Likes

Got distracted by some animals on my way to the front desk :star_struck:

19 Likes

I’m starting to think I will choose AKL for my trip next year …

11 Likes

If I could afford it, I don’t know that I’d ever leave. Only my cats would make me question it lol

8 Likes

Does this count as a palapa?

20 Likes

I think @Dreamer should weigh in, but I have to say it seems like it should.

8 Likes

21 Likes

I love it too!

2 Likes

Yes!!

2 Likes

Agree!

4 Likes

This hotel has some great nooks. Also it’s windy but super nice outside right now, not at all hot or humid. Enjoying a snack in a rocking chair looking at animals on the savanna is pretty magical!

15 Likes

@gingerSnaps543222 wasn’t it you looking for a place to chill after early morning wake up

3 Likes

I have sat in those very chairs waiting for my Sanaa lunch I believe…or ones very similar.

3 Likes

I sent my mom the list of animals they have on the savanna here and she responded “no predators. Interesting”. Umm….yes I don’t find it all that surprising that they don’t have lions, tigers, and cheetahs hanging out on the savanna :joy:

11 Likes

Headed out on my own private shuttle from Kidani to Jambo for dinner at Jiko!

6 Likes

I’ll give you guys a picture of my entire face this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

29 Likes

Enjoy!!

2 Likes

I feel like milestone birthdays can be celebrated the entire year you turn that age, plus some time leading up to it.

7 Likes