Taking on the World - Solo January 2022

i haven’t read the …insanely long… genie thread, but to confirm: you’re basically at the mercy of whatever ride is available when you go looking right?

1 Like

Will chat about parking and batteries later. Need to focus on magic for a while!

:fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy:

5 Likes

You can refresh refresh refresh and hopefully the thing you’re looking for now will pop up

But otherwise more or less, yes.

2 Likes

…what are you saying? That this was a
image ??? :smirk:

10 Likes

But then Mickey is upside down :frowning:
Ooh - could one remove the puck and flip that too?

mickey is NOT upside down…when you hold it up to the tap style…

so really, “flipped” is the proper way.

1 Like

But when I look at Mickey, if I flip but don’t also flip the puck, Mickey will be upside down all day won’t he?

I just (finally) took my MB off yesterday and put it away or I would test it out right here in this office I would.

2 Likes

why do YOU need to be looking at Mickey when there’s a graphic right there? :smirk:

1 Like

I maybe might stare at him all day long

OK I don’t know.

4 Likes

well soon there will be a digital face and you won’t have to worry about that.

MB 2022 is a-comin’ at YOU!

I don’t think I like that :frowning:

Also I just realized why I don’t like upside down Mickey – it is just like having a watch on backwards to me.

3 Likes

right but then otherwise you have an upside down castle:

guess ya gotta pick your battles.

Or be me and just make your own. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH

4 Likes

I love (and also picked) that band. The thought of flipping the band gives me anxiety :woman_shrugging:

I’m going to try to “pop-in” (get it? Bubblez?) at some point, cause that’s what I do best!

I’m still on Vegas time so my meals are waaaay off track of normal people.

6 Likes

Your plans look fabulous. Love your dining choices.

1 Like

Pulled an LL for Pirates at 11:40 for 5:30.

8 Likes

Doing well with LLs and adjusting my TP on the fly. Took me a bit to figure out how to re-optimize.

Saving so much time I had to add Mickey’s Philharmagic to fill time!

Eager yo see the remastered/updated version!

11 Likes

It sounds like you are having a very productively fun day, but it also seems that you may be crisscrossing across the park too. Am I right about the crisscrossing?

3 Likes

not much.

I got here around 12:15 or so. Walked through the Emporium quickly (and bought an outfit for Minnie).

Did CoP, PM, IASW, and now Mickey’s Philharmagic.

I am scheduled to do the Tiki room, then LLs for the Jungle Cruise and PotC before heading over to the GF for dinner at Citricos.

So far everything was pretty much a walk on, even People Mover that looked like it was a long line and moved amazingly fast!

I may come back after dinner and try to squeeze HM in before park close

8 Likes

I stopped at the Guest Services location in Liberty Square (it is open again, YAY!) and had a nice chat with Lauren a CM that is a fellow Long Islander! :sunglasses:

Basically…

They know about the 7am issue with SOME AP holders SOME of the time

Apparently this was a fix for AP holders that were purchasing after midnight and Genie+ was applying it to the previous day.

She suggested trying again tomorrow and if I don’t get SDD/ROTR/FOP because I had to stop and buy it first, then I should go to guest services in AK and have them address it.

We had a lovely chat about Long Island, the NY World’s Fair, Disneyland, and not eating pizza outside of the NYC area. :sunglasses::rofl:

… and then she asked me which ride did I want to do that I haven’t yet and I magically have an anytime LL for Haunted Mansion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Off to hang with the Tiki Gods!

24 Likes

Sweet! I heard Lauren’s can be pretty awesome people. Confirmed!

12 Likes