Take That, Covid: Ten Days of Top Ten Vacation Moments with OBNurse and Fam

GREAT tip!!! thx!!!

1 Like

So wrong :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I’ve been offline for a bit, so late in replying – for sure voice disappointment with GS on the fogginess of the images. They should have waited for their cameras to acclimate to the humidity before shooting. If you want to send them to me (share via google photos would probably be the easiest way) I may be able to do some photoshop magic on them to lessen the effect.

4 Likes

Love them

1 Like

:joy:

3 Likes

How rude!

2 Likes

You’re too kind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OK.
I have never heard of these. Ever.

They kind of look like they’re croc material in a running shoe shape sans laces although they have the holes…

2 Likes

DH and I keep going back and forth about adding on (again). Mostly because our family dynamics keep changing, requiring us to need bigger accommodations. When we bought in 2007 we were a traveling party of 7, 3 of which were little. They are no longer little. And won’t share a bed. Sometimes not even a room. The struggle is real. Thanks for explaining that the difference between resale and direct at OKW is minimal. That’s one location I’m considering.

4 Likes

OK now you’re just bragging.

5 Likes

25 Likes

My favorite park too, and sounds like you have been having such a great time, rain and all.

3 Likes

DH’s shirt as well :+1:

3 Likes

It’s super thick so I have to really suck hard

23 Likes

“It’s super thick so I have to really suck hard”
TWSS lol.
:rofl:

19 Likes

:smirk::wink:

6 Likes

Are you dipping your (best I ever had) fries?

4 Likes

Funny, there was a whole thread dedicated to the Natives.

4 Likes

Thanks. I will confess to not reading every thread.

6 Likes

I don’t do that to my fries.

They were amazing though. I got onion rings and DH got fries so we could have both. Fries > onion rings and it’s not even close.

6 Likes