Is this the solution to all my problems?

Disney has collaborated with shoe brand Native to create these:

I’m not familiar with this brand. Apparently they’re similar to Crocs.

Could they be an all-day park shoe? Could they be an all-weather park shoe?

I did try Crocs at WDW but I found them not an all-day shoe and useless when it was raining as your foot slides around in the shoe.

4 Likes

Buy a pair, go to Disney, report back.

6 Likes

I read this with the same tone as “grow a pair.” :joy:

I’m sure poor @sanstitre_has_left_the_building would love nothing more than to go to Disney to try these shoes out. Maybe you can try them at your local theme park if it is open?

8 Likes

I’d love to hear a real review on them. They look cute but not comfortable. Also are they only in kid sizes?

No, adult sizes too!

3 Likes

That plan is flawed in two ways.

First, the UK is still in lockdown and I can’t even leave my home town, let alone go to a theme park, which would be shut.

Second, Native are not sold in the UK.

1 Like

I don’t like Native shoes. I find them uncomfortable and they make my feet sweat. My daughter, however, lives in them. She would wear them in the winter if I would let her.

I’m intrigued …

They look like croc type material and construction. I know nurses use crocs all day but I don’t like them. I bought a pair on clearance to try and they are not for me. Synthetic materials are usually hot causing more sweat. These look plasticy like crocs

1 Like

My oldest (14) wore them as his primary shoe for our Universal trip in June.

I can see the appeal - croc material (so totally fine getting wet), but a tighter fit so you’re not slipping and sliding within the shoe.

3 Likes

That was my thought. Plus, Disney design.

2 Likes

It looks like you would wear without socks? Did he have issues with rubbing and blisters or were they pretty well broken in?

I like the kid prints better. Always the way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well…, there’s this ( since they are going on sale at Shop Disney first)

Interesting. I saw the 30% off for APs in the parks, but didn’t realize they were doing 25% off for ShopDisney. I wonder what I should buy! :wink:

And the thread title. I so wanted to makes a joke that is probably in bad taste. Must…resist…

1 Like

:laughing:
Yes 30% off on property :two_hearts: for AP and DVC

Yes, wore without socks. No issues, but given the material I don’t think you can really “break them in” - so if there’s rubbing spots, I doubt it would ever get better.

I can wear kids sizes. :thinking: going to check them out!

1 Like

all right! waiting for a report :wink:

I do too, but I do like the black with Mickey’s on it.

1 Like