Take That, Covid: Ten Days of Top Ten Vacation Moments with OBNurse and Fam

I can also think of @lizzieanne771, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, @NoBellePrizeWinner. And the one who helped first spark my flame run Disney events- @MouseGirl42

11 Likes

And @Olafsdad too

5 Likes

At least it wasn’t THE CAT, now that’s a scolding. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Once you go solo the first time, it is hard to stop going. I love going with DW but still really look forward to my solo time.

6 Likes

I agree now. But my first solo trip (26 yrs ago) was uncomfortable. Reading the solo trips here inspired me.

1 Like

My first solo trip happened by accident. DW had a meeting in Boston right before a trip we were taking for our anniversary. We decided to save money on a car service and went to the airport together. She went to Boston and I went to Orlando. She was supposed to join me on day 2 then we would leave together on a Sunday so she could catch a flight to Germany on Monday. Well, a hurricane decided to foil our plans, forget the name. It was forecast for Sat and Sun so we decided she should not chance coming down. Long story short, WDW was closed for 2 days as well as MCO. I ended up stuck there until Thursday. Solo which I discovered was awesome but unfortunately we were not together for our anniversary.

3 Likes

I tried to do solo, but I keep meeting up with these trouble-makers. :joy:

14 Likes

That’s different :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

He knows I love that furry face so it’s kind of a scolding and kind of a hug

2 Likes

I specifically chose the first weekend to avoid the Princess marathon, though now that you mention it, that’s a pretty darn good idea

1 Like

Though I would miss Festival of the Arts then, and I’d prefer to catch that than to focus on my health

2 Likes

I would love so much to do a solo trip! Unfortunately we’re not in a place yet where DH is cool with me spending $1500 to go to Disney alone while he stays back with our two young children :joy:

One day though!

8 Likes

#same

3 Likes

I never would have dreamed of trying it when we had multiple little ones either. It’s a little different when there are basically 2 adults and a teenager to handle one young child.
And even then, with his complex medical needs, I’d never try it for more than 2-3 days.

3 Likes

OK I’m just going to assume this a cocktail of some sort and nothing one could search Urban Dictionary for.

3 Likes

@GreyingMouser an Arnold Palmer is ice tea mixed with lemonaide.

2 Likes

Say whaaaaa?!

1 Like

4 Likes

Maybe they don’t allow you to have fun things in Canada?

4 Likes

fun things?
sure.

we had one once

it froze eh

10 Likes