Take 4–Dreamer and son attempt Universal and Disney (and a trip report)

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing your vacation!

1 Like

That sunrise pic is gorgeous!

Safe travels home. Thanks for taking us along with you this week!

1 Like

No quarantine? Remote?

1 Like

Thanks for following along. I have started many trip reports in the past but doing it day by day while here was easier.

5 Likes

Thank you.

that last photo! looks like a beautiful morning. thanks for sharing your trip with all the photos! and, what a special time with robert. hope you both had a great time. safe travels!

3 Likes

It was. Makes me kind of wish I had been up early some other days. :joy:

2 Likes

Nope. No quarantine. He attends in person school and has for nine weeks. No cases in his school yet. :crossed_fingers:
And I wear an N95 all day at work so no concerns there.

4 Likes

It was a special time. At age 14 who knows how much longer he will want to travel with me.

6 Likes

like you said earlier, he’ll be ready to visit again next summer! :grinning: wanted to add… it brought a smile to my face seeing you in matching shirts all week. what a sweet kid!

5 Likes

Remind me what part of the country you are in? It is amazing to me the variance from place to place. It’s the 14 day required quarantine (state mandated upon return from anywhere outside of new england) that stopped us.

Of course now DD has remained remote, DH is remote. So really it’s the fault of my job and my son’s school when it comes down to it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That sunrise pic is beautiful! Safe journey home!

2 Likes

Thanks for taking us along!!

1 Like

He really is. Hopefully it will last.

2 Likes

We are north of Nashville. There is a huge variation from state to state and sometimes within the state. We are lucky to not have to worry about quarantining from Florida travel but TN is on the naughty for several states. Mostly the NE I think.

4 Likes

Thanks. We arrived back to Nashville safely.

5 Likes

Thanks for following.

2 Likes

Here in Maine, two of my kids are hybrid and one is fully distance for school. DH can’t travel due to work but I have considered traveling with kids in November. (And use the pin code I received for room!) We would need to quarantine for 4 days upon return and then test. I feel safe traveling to WDW myself but realize it is considered nonessential travel and others around me will feel it is not safe. These days however it is feeling more essential to me!

3 Likes

Glad you made it home safely! I truly enjoyed following along in your travels!

1 Like

Quarantining for four days isn’t bad. Disney feels essential to me (I know it is not).

2 Likes