Swan and Dolphin added to both Morning and Evening EXTRA Hours?

Me too. I’m trying to understand (I wasn’t following closely the announcements when I was gone)

So, moderate and value Disney resort guests have only early morning entry, but Swan/Dolphin guests get both morning and evening (like Deluxe guests)? Wow

7 Likes

They also just raised their prices to be comparable to the Deluxe hotels nearby as well. I’ve been monitoring BC and Dolphin very closely for a few months now and was very shocked at the price increase overnight.

2 Likes

Is it the same price as Epcot Disney resorts like BW or YC? If so…. Goodbye Swolfin, not worth it!!!

2 Likes

If we already have a room booked for New Years Eve, can they increase prices or are we locked in?

1 Like

You should be locked in if you have a confirmation already.

4 Likes

I agree. I have several reservations already reserved and those haven’t changed yet. What did change was the prices I was monitoring 30 days out.

2 Likes

I just did a quick rate search for 1 week in late January. YC, BC, & BW rooms start at $500 to $600 per night.

The Swan and Dolphin site have rooms starting at the mid $300’s for that same week.

4 Likes

I also had to book through Bonvoy itself as Dolphin wasn’t showing any availability in the Disney hotel site.

This will probably be deleted! (My anxiety)

2 Likes

You’re right, big price differences depending on the week. Early February has really good rates at Swolphin.

3 Likes

Disney site was just selling packages of Swolphin. I went directly to the Swan and Dolphin site for these prices.

2 Likes

1/25 price is unbelievable!! What the heck!?

2 Likes

That was what I was sayinh! I’m checking Beach Club now to see what they’re saying.

I thought it might be Run Disney?

Half the price…I don’t get it.

It must be a convention at the resort.

1 Like

This is the Dolphin. Pre-pay rates are less, but that seems risky.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s what I thought so thank you guys for confirming!

Swan and Dolphin still not added to the WDW site Extended Evening Hours page…:thinking:

Specifies Deluxe and Deluxe Villas only.

3 Likes

Finally today WDW made it official by adding “or other select hotels” language to the Extended Theme Park Evening Hours page. Shades of Green added too @vcka

5 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: as it should be :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like