Swan and Dolphin added to both Morning and Evening EXTRA Hours?

But have not been added to extra evening hours yet.

3 Likes

No mention of extended evening hours here. Could that be an error by WDW News Today??

Edit, I’m wrong. Evening hours are also noted here at the bottom of the article, I am very surprised by that!

1 Like

It is also here

4 Likes

Me too. I’m trying to understand (I wasn’t following closely the announcements when I was gone)

So, moderate and value Disney resort guests have only early morning entry, but Swan/Dolphin guests get both morning and evening (like Deluxe guests)? Wow

7 Likes

They also just raised their prices to be comparable to the Deluxe hotels nearby as well. I’ve been monitoring BC and Dolphin very closely for a few months now and was very shocked at the price increase overnight.

2 Likes

Is it the same price as Epcot Disney resorts like BW or YC? If so…. Goodbye Swolfin, not worth it!!!

2 Likes

If we already have a room booked for New Years Eve, can they increase prices or are we locked in?

1 Like

You should be locked in if you have a confirmation already.

4 Likes

I agree. I have several reservations already reserved and those haven’t changed yet. What did change was the prices I was monitoring 30 days out.

2 Likes

I just did a quick rate search for 1 week in late January. YC, BC, & BW rooms start at $500 to $600 per night.

The Swan and Dolphin site have rooms starting at the mid $300’s for that same week.

4 Likes

I also had to book through Bonvoy itself as Dolphin wasn’t showing any availability in the Disney hotel site.

This will probably be deleted! (My anxiety)

2 Likes

You’re right, big price differences depending on the week. Early February has really good rates at Swolphin.

3 Likes

Disney site was just selling packages of Swolphin. I went directly to the Swan and Dolphin site for these prices.

2 Likes

1/25 price is unbelievable!! What the heck!?

2 Likes

That was what I was sayinh! I’m checking Beach Club now to see what they’re saying.

I thought it might be Run Disney?

Half the price…I don’t get it.

It must be a convention at the resort.

1 Like

This is the Dolphin. Pre-pay rates are less, but that seems risky.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s what I thought so thank you guys for confirming!