Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

The Spanish version from the TS3 credits would be cool to cover the part in the Mexico pavilion (since most would expect “Remember Me” there).

2 Likes

My iphone makes music videos for me from my pictures. It just sent me a prompt for one it created and it titled it “Lunches over the years at Bay Lake”. It’s awesome, went back to 2018 to a few weeks ago. I’m trying to figure out how to share it with family.

3 Likes

And now all I can think of is @ryan1 lifting me out of the water.

6 Likes

And now I have to get that disturbing image out of my head …

3 Likes

14 Likes

Cannot unsee.

Damn you.

4 Likes

Brilliant.

2 Likes

If I have to suffer, we all have to suffer.

5 Likes

Everything in this thread was just a build up to that moment. :joy::joy::joy:

And it was worth it. LOL

5 Likes

I think this is fake. I am not strong enough to lift ANYONE over the age of, say, 10 over my head like that. At least, not without tremendous risk to the life of the person I’m lifting, as well as myself.

While I know this thread is full of lovely, legitimate photos of our trip together…I can assure you all, this one is a fake! Personally, I think it was @seebee lifting @sanstitre_has_left_the_building there and they just pasted my face on top of it.

2 Likes

A man doesn’t wear a tank top unless he’s got some pretty serious guns. Otherwise he just looks ridiculous. You must clearly be a lot stronger than you think.

Also: are you saying I’m fat? As numerous photos on this thread have proven, I have a pretty lean figure.

4 Likes

You seemed to have eliminated this as the more likely possibility. I, however, have not.

I am not. I was very careful to choose my words. ("…over the age of…10…") Now, whether you are or are not fat is another matter. But I’m definitely not saying it.

1 Like

Clearly this is a legitimate photo. You obviously overestimate my photoshop skills.

3 Likes

I thought about “finding” this picture, but thought the image was bad enough in my mind already. I can’t decide if the actual picture is better or worse than what I was imagining.

2 Likes

The photo is bad enough. It really does capture the bromance though. The poor photographer though, probably about a hundred attempts to get the perfect shot.

2 Likes

OR, a tutu.

Just sayin.

4 Likes

@Jeff_AZ @Tall_Paul1 @Randall1028 @bebe80 @AkronAaron @ryan1 @sanstitre_has_left_the_building @seebee @feep and @joefishing209

This thread was everything. At times, I found myself forgetting you weren’t actually there and having all that fun. Although … .I think you were having some fun as were we! So …

11 Likes

There’s only one way to respond to that:

4 Likes

Oi!! Don’t be stealing’ no thunder! :laughing:

NoThankYOU

5 Likes

Hey, at least I quoted you rather than just stealing the badge. :wink:

3 Likes