Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

Omigosh! I forgot @feep! I am editing my original post to add. How did I forget the largest one? Maybe because he kept floating away?

4 Likes

I read over 1,500 posts and now you tell me it didnā€™t really happen.

6 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

from-a-certain-point-of-view

1 Like

3 Likes

Iā€™m so late to this, but I canā€™t hold it together on this one! :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

So -
Not that I donā€™t sincerely appreciate everyone who came on the tripā€™s posts in this thread, it was all a total blast, but holy crap @feep, you had me ROLLING quite a few times.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If we ever cross paths in Orlando, Iā€™m buyin you a drink, or Dole Whip, or something.
Well, done. Absolutely hilarious!

5 Likes

My kids would probably argue that Iā€™m not actually very funny.

2 Likes

Happy one year anniversary to the Super Liner Bros trip! It will always be one of my most precious memories of something that didnā€™t actually happen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks again for everyone who participated and followed along!

19 Likes

I was just thinking about this ā€œtripā€ the other day and thinking it was around now that it ā€œhappenedā€

It was a fun one, even if it was entirely in your (and so our, by extension) imaginations!

10 Likes

I never read this thread as it was happening. I think I had temporarily become a homeschool teacher to my three children while workingā€¦ now that those children are back in school and I actually have a few moments, I read it completely through. Hilarious!! :joy::rofl: loved every minute!

ETA or I mean, read this thread as it was being posted??

8 Likes