Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

That is amazing! Perhaps the best one yet. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This was so great! I laughed out loud so many times during your trip. Thank you all for taking it!

2 Likes

I love that my bromance with @ryan1 is forever etched in steel and on permanent display in Disney World itself.

Future generations will look upon our picture and wonder who we were. But of one thing they will be sure: we had the best ever time together.

13 Likes

ThankYOU

TripEND

9 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Those badges are the perfect way to end the trip report.

For once I disagree with the consensus on badges:

6 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool if someone here would have the talent to put together a photo slideshow trip review with music…:thinking:

3 Likes

I feel like you have something up your sleeve…

1 Like

Just a thought, haha. Unfortunately, I’m not the best tech expert.

1 Like

First thing that came to my mind? “I’ve had the time of my life…and I owe it all to you-oo-oo-oo.” :wink:

3 Likes

I mean that would be good and cheesy…

1 Like

I have the talent, but not the time…nor the means to post it publicly to be accessible without revealing my full identity, which I’m not comfortable doing so…well…publicly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Seinfeld finale song, “Time of your life” by Green Day

2 Likes

Not bad, but SOOO associated with Dirty Dancing.

Good song.

My first thought is the obscure “Best of Friends” from Fox and the Hound, but it might sound too sad.

1 Like

Since I’ve never actually watched the movie, I merely associate it with being popular in the 80s!

Another Disney option: “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” But maybe overdone.

1 Like

The Spanish version from the TS3 credits would be cool to cover the part in the Mexico pavilion (since most would expect “Remember Me” there).

2 Likes

My iphone makes music videos for me from my pictures. It just sent me a prompt for one it created and it titled it “Lunches over the years at Bay Lake”. It’s awesome, went back to 2018 to a few weeks ago. I’m trying to figure out how to share it with family.

3 Likes

And now all I can think of is @ryan1 lifting me out of the water.

6 Likes

And now I have to get that disturbing image out of my head …

3 Likes

14 Likes