Storyliving By Disney

“We don’t talk about dues no, no, no…”

I wonder if they will allow a rental pool (also managed by Disney) so that the hoi polloi* can stay there too, to offset the costs of owning part of the magic?

*or “goo pollock” for a/c

4 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa…

We’ve established that they’ve lost sight of the vision and their legendary hospitality is … well, at least not what it used to be

4 Likes

But boy will they tell you they have legendary customer service. Over and over again. Especially on the bus to MK.

“Where customer service takes Center Stage!” …yyyyyyeah…

…awww i wanna go back now, cause I hear the voice in my head.

2 Likes

They just haven’t got around to updating that recording yet :laughing:

4 Likes

If they are trying to build a true utopia then they would require all of the residents to be their own CMs, you know, to build the sense of “community”.

1 Like

I suppose it does sound better than “Where we raised the prices again this week!” though…

3 Likes

How does this comment not have any hearts yet?

4 Likes

THANK YOU! I was wondering myself. :rofl:

3 Likes

I think of the American compound in Saudi Arabia that we lived in when I was a child.

2 Likes

Z1 (it’s the best I can do)

3 Likes

Ohhh, now that is interesting, when were you there? I may have to DM you for more details to see if you know my BFF.

But will one of the HOA requirements be that only full sized candy bars can be given out at Hallloween?

6 Likes

Yes, and prohibition on non-Disney-IP costumes. Forcing people to “Universal bound” to be in compliance.

2 Likes

That’s it. I’m in.

Now do they have to be specific children’s souls I need to collect or will any rando do?

9 Likes

1966 - 1971. :slight_smile:

Definitely different times as she wasn’t born yet, but since she grew up on a compiund outside of Riyahd I had to ask!

1 Like

Wait, where did children’s souls come into it :rofl:

I just remeber a Disney Dish episode where Len described trying to figure out the Halloween candy situation when they moved to Celebration and the word “hand truck” being used.

1 Like

I don’t know. I find this to be a little creepy, especially the part about the cast members running the association. But to each their own I guess.

3 Likes

It won’t work. In my experience, some of the biggest jerks online are actually delightful people in real life. We’d probably just all get along. It would be awful.

7 Likes

This needs clarification.

Do you arrange to meet online jerks IRL or do you stalk real life people online??

Either way is fine, I’m just curious :wink::laughing:

5 Likes