Storybook Dining At Artist Point: A Review

A few weeks.

Not worth complaining over

The menu has changed on the web sight to show what @OBNurseNH had been served.

Mushroom Bisque

Crispy Mushroom

Hunter’s Terrine

Chicken, Black Truffle, Stone Fruit Preserve, House-made Pickles

Wicked Shrimp Cocktail

Soy, Miso, Avocado, Thai Chili, Greens

Someone asked about menus changing for the seasons so I checked some of the menus for my upcoming trip and found this. They also seam to have some new entrees.

3 Likes

I wonder if the Internet has kind of changed things. We all know what we’re going to see prior to seeing it. So many of us will walk into Star Wars Land having already seen it on-line, and having certain expectations, rather than (like on my honeymoon in the early 90’s) walking in and seeing it all totally brand new.

If you hadn’t seen the “presentation” on the internet, you probably would have thought it was pretty cool. Not awesome-cool, but pretty cool.

I think “expectations” can go a long way towards whether one enjoys what happens. Sometimes, they’re built up & let down… other times they’re low & one is pleasantly surprised.

This isn’t a knock or complaint of any sorts, just an observation about human nature that I believe we all have a tendency towards. :slight_smile:

Perhaps true in part.

But nothing could erase the hurried fashion with which our server basically threw it into the table.

1 Like

Dang, he threw it into the table? Okay, that’s messed up.

I mean not literally, but it was very much hereyougookaybye
:running_man:t2:‍♂

1 Like

As someone allergic to mushrooms AND shellfish, I’m no longer sad that I couldn’t get a reservation.

DD is allergic to shellfish and cinnamon. She will not be with us this trip. All I can think of is shrimp and cinnamon rolls like Goofy singing the eat until I die song.

Okay maybe not so gluttonous but I will enjoy some while at Disney
3 Likes