Starcruiser set for liftoff - first voyage 3/1/22

They’ve taken all my information, including my CC#, and I’m back on hold.

2 Likes

It was at this point she realized she called “Dizney Vakations.” …

3 Likes

7 Likes

The suite is not available. This lady only has the ability to see if there is ANY availability. She takes my information, puts me back on hold, checks with someone else, then comes back on the line.

Oh my. What a messy process.

1 Like

It’s a $h!%show. Over 7 hours now.

1 Like

Unreal

1 Like

She’s charging me for the infant? There’s no point price for infants, why is there a cash price?

I’m back on hold.

#%^$^%&(&^(&^&(^(&^&(%$%@#!@#!()*(*@#$%@$

They hung up on me.

1 Like

Who do I email with complaints? Disney? DVC? This is @#$%$%&$^&(&^%@#@! ridiculous. 7.5 hours. NOTHING to show for it.

1 Like

OMFG

Oh Lordy.

Oh wow.

2 Likes

Yeah.

I’m debating whether or not I even want to try again (or rather, have you try!) when the VISA window opens. Don’t want to make any decisions while I’m this angry.

2 Likes

Holy crap! I’m so sorry!

1 Like

That is shitty. Ridiculously bad customer service even before they hung up on you.

1 Like

Does Disney not do the “what number can I call you back at if we get disconnected?” thing?!?!

I’m picturing someone at a huge central table with a big stack of enormous ship/cabin diagrams (one for each voyage) with agents on phones all around them shouting out availability questions. They flip through the stack for the right date, scan for cabin availability, and report back to the agent. Repeat x1,000,000

2 Likes

It is very inconsistent. It should not be.

3 Likes

Especially with those wait times. Yeesh.

I am so sorry. I can’t imagine :frowning:

1 Like

This is what is known as Disney Magic?

Poof! Your day completely disappears!

3 Likes

Yes. This is that.