booking opens 10/28!!

Who’s in?

8 Likes

Das a gud day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:wink:
Some kind of global holiday I think

1 Like

I’m in! I already sent my travel agent all my available dates for 2022 a few weeks back. I’m going to double check those now that there’s a calendar.

The WDWNT site says that Visa cardholders, DVC, get early booking, but I haven’t seen that officially yet.

5 Likes

That is in the blog post from disneyparks linked above, but no details yet. I imagine those folks (DVC, Disney Visa, AP) may receive special email invitations.

Those folks may want to share here if/when those emails come because not everyone who should receive them always does.

4 Likes

OMG, it’s like in the second sentence. I’m too excited to read it carefully. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s okay I do that alot myself :smiley:

This lines up with my dates!!! Ahhh!!!

3 Likes

Lemme know when you need my address so you can send me tickets :innocent:

5 Likes

You babysit, right?

1 Like

yeah yeah, totally.

I mean, they’ll fit in a fridge right? I know thats a weird question… but just trying to gauge their siz-er-age.

4 Likes

It is so expensive…but I can’t not go…right? I just need to find people to fill my room?

2 Likes

Liner trip.

4 Likes

You’ll need 3 - 4 fridges.

4 Likes

Sure sure. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hmmmmm…. If you guys are seriously planning a Liner trip, let me know. I just accepted a warehouse job and I should know by 10/28 if I can physically handle it and will be able to keep the job. If so, I’ll be making bank! So why not celebrate with a Starcruiser trip?

Edit: also, it says “Some Disney and Star Wars fans, including Disney Vacation Club members, Disney Passholders and Disney Visa Cardmembers, should be on the lookout in the coming weeks for a special booking opportunity just for you.”
We have the Disney Visa, so will this mean first dibs or a possible discount??

1 Like

10/28 or 3/1? 10/28 is my bday so I assume that’s what you mean. :wink:

5 Likes

Flights changed! Hoping for a 3/13 booking :crossed_fingers:

My son’s 10th birthday is 3/12. I already told him that the Starcruiser wouldn’t be open in time for his birthday trip (because when Disney says spring who would ever think they would beat that timeline?!). I so hope I can surprise him with this! My husband and I are referring to it as Operation Stroganoff. My kids don’t like stroganoff (DH and I love it!), so hopefully they won’t ask any questions when it is mentioned!

10 Likes

Aww I love this.

1 Like

I was planning a trip for 2/24-2/28, but might have to play with those dates a little bit… it just depends.

DH turns 40 next year and can’t decide what he wants to do, though this is definitely among the options. I’m pushing it, of course. I already know what my 40th bday plans are, why is he so behind?! :joy:

The price hurts a little bit. I fandangled our budget for a 2/24-2/28 trip down to $2000. If we decide to go Cruisin’, that budget will be utterly smashed :joy::joy:

We tend to be more “let others test the waters before us” kind of people. Not to mention new job = new pay cut. It’ll take about 2 years to get back where he was. Ah man. So much to take into account.

But it’s so exciting to have a date!!

5 Likes