“Squirrel” aka Impulsive CSR/FARTS (Festival of the Arts) Trip

I asked the lifeguard how do you get out once you’re in. The water is warm but the outside… Pro tip I learned from him. Wait for the sun and get out at the ladder closest to the hot tub and go straight there. But how to get out of the hot tub?

8 Likes

Yes. It’s winding and the Jaguar is good fun. It’s not as good as Stormalong Bay as that’s longer and faster

Edit. It’s hard to type in the water case! Scuse the typos!

5 Likes

I’ve only tried the slides at Kidani, Jambo and OKW. So far OKW is my favorite. Hoping to try this one and the one at BWV this trip. Research! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I’ll do BWV in May/Jun trip

2 Likes

If I remember correctly bus stop one is main lobby and the last stop. Ask the driver for confirmation

2 Likes

It is lobby so then maybe 2 is the first and I’m in the perfect place. I don’t super care if I’m first other than as research so I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

There’s no one in the pool!!

It’s January! :rofl:

1 Like

True!

1 Like

To be fair it’s probably warm enough there that we’d get in the pool!

2 Likes

The hot tub had people. I counted 11 at one point with a 22 person limit. But each group has a corner to themselves. I was comfortable.

5 Likes

First shower (as there was no point before the swim) and the water is hot and I like the two shower heads, handle and rain. Of course water pressure is lacking but we’re saving the environment! My hair doesn’t like that (thick and long). Am I the only one who prefers the big bottles? I use those tiny ones up in a wash and a half.

3 Likes

I’m debating between my walk and a nap. Decisions, decisions…

5 Likes

I agree! I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area riding BART (Bay Area rapid transit). Later in my childhood we moved to central CA to a city named Fresno. I was reeeeeeeally disappointed that the transit system was not called FART.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I buy the full size from the DVC stores for exactly that reason. Nothing like trying to squeeze out every last drop from a pinkie sized bottle while you’ve got people (hopefully family) pounding on the door to use the bathroom.

3 Likes

I decided on a Wandavision “nap”. It’s cute. I’ve decided maybe it’s cheaper than therapy to just do this a few times a year. :wink:

7 Likes

I like the way you think!

I can’t wait to try WandaVision. It’s such a creative idea.

I agree with the therapy substitution. I’m seriously considering the same if the family would let me. I’m pretty sure they’d try to fill my luggage with bags of concrete. Or at least their dirty laundry for me to do while I’m away…to keep them in mind of course.

4 Likes

I asked a CM for extra shampoo once ( there were 3 of us in one room) and she brought me a small trash bag filled with bottles of conditioner, shampoo; I still have it. Well a lot of it.

5 Likes

Off to see about that Three Bridges wait list. I’m kinda hoping it’s 45 min so I can get a walk and be there for sunset

3 Likes