“Squirrel” aka Impulsive CSR/FARTS (Festival of the Arts) Trip

No wait so I’ll walk after. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ha ha ha. That’s just mean.

1 Like

I’m going with the corn dip, pork tacos, rose sangria (I don’t tend to drink sweet drinks except margaritas which the sour balances for me but it’s what they do so we’re gonna live on the edge).

4 Likes

7 Likes

This is too sweet for my tastes but strong. I’m halfway done and feeling it.

8 Likes

This is almost like street corn. It’s a bit sweeter with some kind of tangy flavor. It’s good and sounded a little lighter than the cheese Olafsdad recommended which had Chorizo. I have off and on been a vegetarian so I’m not a super big fan of certain meats and sausage is one of those that’s too heavy for me. I’d recommend this for people that are like me and want something a little lighter

10 Likes

Orgasmic. Can I say that about Disney? So goooood! Best thing I’ve had so far.

9 Likes

Is three bridges walk up only? It’s in my list to try!

1 Like

Yes but you scan a barcode and then got on the waitlist from your phone. Let me take a pic of the barcode on my way out and you could join the waitlist from somewhere else (it’ll tell you what the wait is so you could keep checking for the time you want ahead of time).

2 Likes

That’s great! I was wondering how it would work if coming from a different resort. The food looks amazing there!

1 Like

@Figment20 try that barcode out

5 Likes

Ranchos is closed off with barriers so you won’t get a room there right now.

Sunset walk complete. Time for more drinks.

12 Likes

No numbers in elevators. Push them outside

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

9 Likes

Did you notice that wall in the lobby changes color? This resort’s new main area is one of my favorite.

2 Likes

I didn’t. I’ll stop back by on my way to my room. My dessert tonight will be the cheese plate a Spanish red wine he recommended but with the mask I don’t know what he said! Ha!

8 Likes

The crackers have a strong licorice flavor so I’m guessing anise but I like the cheese which is similar to Parmesan

6 Likes

looks beautiful!! I can’t wait to stay there in march!! Someone said in another post that bus stop #4 is closed. When you take the bus tomorrow, if you remember, can you report if it is still closed? Was wanting to request cabanas but not without the bust stop close by.

2 Likes

Will do