“Squirrel” aka Impulsive CSR/FARTS (Festival of the Arts) Trip

Enjoy your day today!

1 Like

Have a great trip!!

1 Like

Good morning!
I paired my phone to the giant TV last night (much better than the one in BLT studio!) and watched Soul with my Disney+ account. It was too good to fall asleep, so I didn’t until after 3am. I’m just beginning my day at 11:30am like a teenager. But that’s what today was for! No dogs whining to go outside or be fed and I’m in WDW! :grinning:

9 Likes

Notes on the room. The closet is great for one person or two people on a short stay would be small for more. But ample drawer space and under the bed space. I like the theme of the room. It looks much nicer than what I imagined a moderate to look. I do think I will choose to be in the tower when I come back as I prefer hotel to motel style rooms. The rooms are somewhat noisy. I can hear other people’s bathrooms. Water is running right now and the vent in the bathroom just kicks on at random times as it woke me up once. I don’t remember getting a shower cap or the vanity kit in my last three DVC stays last year so that’s a plus!

Time to check out the closest bus stop so I can verify it is a park bus stop and not just internal. I never researched this since I did this so quick!

12 Likes

They run both park and internal buses at all CSR bus stops. Have fun.

3 Likes

Yup! I’m a 2 min walk to this

8 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Do you know if they start at Bust Stop 1 so they could be full by the time they got to 2? Should I go to another one to try and make the first bus?

Had to get creative to make my own Irish Coffee. Coffee from Rix which serves coffee all day. No coffee at Siesta Pool Bar but they did have whiskey and baileys!

Edit: in the spirit of FARTS I shall call my drink: Irish Coffee Deconstructed

18 Likes

Fish Tacos for breakfast at 12:45! It’s like I’m back in college.

13 Likes

Great pictures!

2 Likes

Thanks, no photography skills whatsoever and just my phone but it’s really pretty here.

5 Likes

Fish was a bit salty but well cooked. I liked the toppings and the fries were good. It’s amazing how being quarantined and eating so much home cooked food you start to realize how salty restaurants are.

5 Likes

The weather does look beautiful.

2 Likes

Warming myself with this whiskey before I attempt the slide. It’s a gorgeous and dry day for Florida but a bit chilly for swimming! But I’m here and I’m gonna do it. I remember reading one man survived the titanic because of the alcohol in his blood so here’s to hoping that’s true!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Did you do it? I really want to try the slide when I’m there.

2 Likes

Yes an. Video proof but I can’t upload here. But here’s the after

11 Likes

Fun?

4 Likes