Spaceship Earth Narrator Wishlist

ROFL :rofl:

They could plus the American Adventure tomorrow by shipping the now unused Waldorf and Statler from CA’s muppet vision and installing it there. I love the attraction, but I also love the Muppets.

“I wish I could spread my golden wings”
“Feeling patriotic?”
“Just seems like a faster way out of this theater!”

“What did you think of that?”
“Well, the cannonball might not have minded, but I sure did!”

Best of all would be to make Waldorf and Statler the two brothers. Failing that, Kermit and Fozzie, as they are brothers as established in Great Muppet Caper.

1 Like

Who did he suggest??

2 Likes

I think Morgan Freeman would be great, but Samuel L. Jackson could be fun!

1 Like

Is everyone aware that Judy Dench is still alive??

1 Like

That’s “Dame” Judy Dench to you. :grin:

2 Likes

Well yeah, but I would be shocked if Disney had her repeat as the narrator.

1 Like

:rofl::+1:

1 Like

She’s been known to do sequels!

Definitely would be entertaining, but I think they want to keep EPCOT a family-friendly joint.

1 Like

A celebration of all planets, but mostly Earth. The descent back down will be a glorious 3 hour finale.

2 Likes

You know, I’m not certain I ever heard Walter Cronkite as narrator. First time I rode it, it was the original narrator Vic something or other. But then, I think by the time I rode it again, Dench was the narrator.

Might be cool to have several people narrate and then you have the choice on who to pick on the screen for your ride.
Yes I know Sam would never make the cut!

2 Likes

How about Laurence Fishburne?

“Say Universal again! I dare you, $@!*#!”

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t Samuel L. Jackson be family friendly?

Maybe Patrick Stewart AND Mark Hamill. Or some other fun combination. Which has me thinking that Harrison Ford could be good.

Something about, “*@&# snakes on a *@&# omnimover” ?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen anything with him in it that wasn’t family friendly (or in the very least, nothing that wasn’t PG-13 or less).

I bet Disney could do something really interesting with The Matrix in Spaceship Earth.