Spaceship Earth Narrator Wishlist

There’s this:

But he’d be great on Spaceship Earth. Wasn’t he the narrator for one of the Disney animal Earth day releases?

4 Likes

Finally someone mentions Morgan! That would be my vote!

Oh, so you were serious. Check out Pulp Fiction and get back to us.

1 Like

I generally avoid movies rated R, so that’s likely the reason.

But, thinking long and hard, of all the suggestions so far, I have to go with Patrick Stewart. Because. He’s just awesome. An amazing actor.

Michelle Wolf or Fran Drescher

2 Likes

One of my favorites!

Ok, if I’m not allowed to vote for DAME Judy Dench, then my vote is for Benedict Cumberbatch.

4 Likes

Or listen to the audio book for Go the F%*K to Sleep. lol

Mike Rowe!

3 Likes

She’s already doing Mission Space. But I’d be happy with a double dose. Gary SInise used to do Mission Space, maybe he could do Spaceship Earth. I mean, space is his thing. Of course, it’s her thing, too.

Peter Coyote is a really nice narrator. He does a lot of documentaries. Everyone would recognize his voice, but not know who he is.

1 Like

I was actually thinking about the voice actor who does the female Shepard in Mass Effect (and a bazillion other things). People would probably recognize her voice but not know from where.

1 Like

I thought I had heard somewhere the Meghan Markle was going to do some voice-over work for Disney (totally pulling this from the depths of my brain, which could mean its completely fictional). Could this be it?

1 Like

I’m not a Mass Effect player, so I don’t know who that might be. But Gina Torres doing Mission Space always felt like a secret nod to Firefly fans everywhere. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Jennifer Hale. Hugely overrated performance in the Mass Effect series.

Jennifer Hale an excellent voice actor!

1 Like

Why can’t we just get Donald Duck to do it?

He’s too busy doing the racist boat ride at the Mexico pavilion.

:fire:

:grimacing: :popcorn:

It’s a subject of major contention among the Mass Effect fan base.