Space 220 opening September 2021

I will be waking up at 5:30 on the 20th to try and secure a reservation. Too much FOMO for me to not do it on my November trip. It’ll be my reward for finishing the half! I promise to provide the group with my most honest feedback!

5 Likes

Exactly the sort of louche degeneracy and fiscal insanity one would expect from a decadent coastal elitist, whose every breath expresses caustic contempt for the hale and hearty heartland values of American heartlanders from the heartland of America. Plus you own DVC.

5 Likes

I am literally the worst.

3 Likes

I figuratively hate you™.

1 Like

Yes, and I am also explaining my experience. Just a different point of view. You want to spend $79 or $100 on a meal, have at it. That is not something I am willing to do in my experience.

I have an f’n name, people.

5 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t remember who said it and scrolling back on a phone is really annoying on this forum. It tends to jump back like 50 posts at one time.

2 Likes

lol it’s cool. I’m not actually angry. It was just funny that was the 2nd “someone did this…” post today that was referencing it.

3 Likes

Well, you are someone. I hope.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Oh. Note to Self: I’ll have to remember this phrase. Up thread.
On another unrelated forum I once told someone to “read up a bit”
In addition to plenty of vitriol, I got his curriculum vitae listing everything he had ever read even remotely related to the subject and his academic qualifications
Proving only he was a maliciously verbose bore.
Up thread could have avoided that.

6 Likes

One of the more unspoken rules around here is repeating answers to repeated questions is A-OK cause it’s often missed in its original place.

Only once in a while you’ll see someone lose it when someone didn’t search or read the whole thread to get the answer that’s already been asked.

Like this A-hole:

7 Likes

Thank God it’s not literally!

1 Like

Got it :wink:

1 Like

Soooo on the 20th reservations will open up at 6 am est? What time do dessert parties open up for reservations? Also 6 (on the 17th obviously)?

Can’t help but think you were referring to @missoverexcited’s blurred image on the other thread, and was wondering “um… sure, but what’s that got to do with Space 220” :grin:

2 Likes

Afraid not. I haven’t visited that thread pretty much at all.

So I’m not following the train of thought at all. Even after reading the image as I’m not a jr, either.

1 Like

The signage has been uncovered -

photo - BlogMickey

5 Likes

It is slightly humorous that they felt the need to put Restaurant on the sign. But I can see people thinking Space 220 is some kind of ride or something otherwise.

3 Likes