Menu for Space220 - now up, plus booking info

Oh God. There are certain lenses you don’t want to see your children through :sob:

:confused:

Oops.

Batting 1000 here this morning folks.

Sorry!

1 Like

We’re just goofin!

1 Like

The post by @Nicky_S had $79.

1 Like

Well, that was weird. My response to one thread ended up in this thread instead. :confused:

Well I definitely saw $100 in a post. I didn’t make that up.

Later!

220 miles strikes a balance among: protection from solar particles and radiation, carrying capacity of resupply missions, and atmospheric drag. Since newer supply rockets have a better cost-per-pound to orbit than the Space Shuttle, the ISS orbit was raised to 248 miles to cut down on the fuel required to overcome residual atmospheric drag.

Facts are fun, but I guess that misses the joke™.

2 Likes

@Randall1028 definitely mentioned $100. Maybe he was adding a glass of wine.

1 Like

Someone was including the upcharge for the steak so as to say $100 for a steak dinner, more or less…

5 Likes

For extra credit, explain why the Star Trak transporter is no less scientifically probable than a space elevator to a station in low earth orbit.

1 Like

Nope. I was doing the basic math.

79 + 18 for steak is $97

2 Likes

Yum

4 Likes

Oh the upcharge, I forgot. So no wine, that’s sad :joy:

1 Like

ohhh i’m sure if you want wine, they’ll add it on… for $40 a gulp :wink:

2 Likes

That salmon looks delicious! I’ll need to look back at the menu to see what the cross cross thing next to it is.

I love the grey moon plate!! :new_moon:

1 Like

King Oyster Mushrooms :yum:

On the space220 official site, the Flight Bites (Deviled Eggs, Calamari, etc.) are only listed under the Lounge Menu.

But on the Disney site/MDE, there is no separate Lounge Menu and the Flight Bites are included on the Lunch & Dinner Menu.

1 Like

Anyone else with their fingers hovering over the reservations button? Sitting here anxiously waiting for go.

Set my alarm for 5:40am - opened up my phone…there were reservations available for lunch…switched to different times at dinner, at 5:43 found the one I wanted…and the site has been spinning on Review Your Reservation since then. I think I am probably out of luck but I will sit here until something happens anyway.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve had to enter my credit card information multiple times, and the reserve on my account has gone through, but the reservation still hasn’t gone through.