Solo trip report 8/31-9/7

For nostalgia’s sake

3 Likes

Perfect. Slight breeze, no rain, mid-humidity.

4 Likes

yes :frowning:

Thx! I was going to ask. DD21 loves to draw, did the animation thing at DisneyQuest years ago – I booked this FPP as a surprise for her for our Wine and Dine weekend but then was second-guessing myself – I’m now going to keep it!

4 Likes

They have a bunch of paper to take, it’s not handed to you, so be sure to grab a few pieces for some “warm up” drawings as you wait for it to begin.

1 Like

Okie dokie. Off to DS for Starbucks and hotel resupply then off to…somewhere. Not sure yet. Was gonna do MK right away, but since I haven’t seen AK at night yet this trip, might head back there.

4 Likes

Ohhhh right. Forgot about this. :smirk:

4 Likes

@Randall1028 can you do me a HUGE favor and ask at the front desk what the renovation schedule is? I’m staying SSR preferred in January and would very much like to be in The Springs, but don’t know if when they finish up Congress Park if they’ll close down The Springs. Thanks a billion and one!

I wouldn’t hold your breath. If he couldn’t be arsed to take five seconds out of his day to take a photo of his magic band, I can’t imagine he’ll be willing to walk all the way to the front desk to ask a question.

1 Like

Except I had posted photos. I don’t understand why I need to take new ones when you are unwilling to go look up the old ones.

3 Likes

You know. That finger flick to scroll back is SO TIRING.

But I saw it. It was mostly white. Was it the castle band? Fine, fine. Now I’ll have to scroll back. :confused:

1 Like

First, I didn’t know that you had. I don’t read every post on every thread on this site.

Second, it’s not like this site’s search facility is ultra-user friendly.

Third, it would have taken you a few seconds.

It’s fine. I don’t like the band anyway. I was just expressing an interest. I won’t make that mistake again.

1 Like

Aha! Found it!

1 Like

No. He wanted a picture of the front.

2 Likes

There are 1,115 posts to this thread so far.

2 Likes

Oh. That. Well. It looks like a puck.

2 Likes

10 seconds of searching: Magic Bands...aren't they loverly?

1 Like

I don’t find magic bands loverly at all

Hmm. You’re being tricksy.

You didn’t post on that thread which band you got, although you did link to the one you were thinking of getting.

1 Like

This is unacceptable and @Randall1028 should be ashamed. That’s only one post per 100 steps!