Solo trip report 8/31-9/7

Reveille! Reveille! Drop the mouse that’s clicky and grab the mouse that’s Mickey! We got a Live Trip Report to do!

Ooof, ok sorry. I’ve been working on that line for over a week and this was the best I could do when wanting to rhyme “Mickey.” Look, I’m not a lyricist, ok? Can we move on? I don’t want to make a thing about this.

Ahem.

Ok, so it’s 3am and I’ve just arrived at the airport. Going well so far, got a free coffee this mornjng(thanks Wawa!) and my shuttle driver was eager to help with my bags, so that definitely is nice.

Got about 45minutes to an hour before I can check in cause my flight leaves at 6 am.

Though Checking the flight board, my flight isn’t listed … very odd. Though I think it’s been combined to a flight to San Antonio, which is appearing. But my app says my flight is on time, so I think we’re ok.

31 Likes

And bags are checked. Wooo. Half hour early. Only downside is they put the claim tags on the boarding pass. Hopefully the dme folks won’t care.

Now I just got to wait for tsa to open and start letting people through.

Edit: and like magic it opened as soon as I posted. :smiley:

12 Likes

And through security. Now got about 1.5 hours to kill.

6 Likes

Have all the fun! Stay safe!

2 Likes

Woo hoo! I found where they moved all the movie posters of the movies shot or based in Philadelphia too.

17 Likes

With about 20 minutes left, I pick a seat at the gate and now we wait.

Hehe. Gonna be a good day. Over 7,500 steps in and I’m not even on the plane yet.

10 Likes

Time…
To…

FLY!

16 Likes

Oooo half filled flight. Looks like I’ll get a whole row to myself. Yussss!

Oh and window seat without engine in view. perrrrfect!

20 Likes

Glad we are sending our finest Liner reporter to the World for first hand updates on Dorian!

Have a great time! Hope the weather magically holds out for you.

16 Likes

Door’s shut. Docking clamps removed. We are cleared for take off.

Be “back” in 2 hours!

7 Likes

Thanks for the report! I was so hoping to go to the world this weekend and now I will just tag along with you- ok? Have fun!

4 Likes

Blew through dme registration (and let them know about the luggage thing) and already on the bus.

Allllmost there.

9 Likes

Looks like Dorian is changing tracks… it’s going to be bad news for someone for sure, but they are saying FL may be spared the brunt

7 Likes

Wouldn’t bother me none! Beautiful and sunny right now.

12 Likes

So many grumpy faces boarding the bus. :thinking:

1 Like

Wooo, luggage doors are closed and everyone’s on board.

C’mon everybody! Here we gooooooooo!

7 Likes

Haha! I thought that was the real monorail track and you were at Contemporary LOL Admittedly couldn’t figure out the angle

1 Like

You will benefit from the storm. It will reduce crowd sizes dramatically this weekend. I’m glad its looking like it will spare Florida. Have a great time! Looking forward to reading your updates.

7 Likes

Is it weird I consider the girl who does the voice of the dme/Disney trivia to be just as much a Disney princess as any of them?

7 Likes

Yup. Weird.

1 Like