Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

Join us at Tomorrowland Speedway. Mega liner meet! Len and Crispy organized.

12 Likes

Still there?

In continued disappointments there was no Coco scene in philharmagic. Want that supposed to start today?

1 Like

We are at the churro cart in the hub near the liberty Square Bridge. Len is buying!

4 Likes

Be there soon. I’d love to meet Len

4 Likes

Weren’t the back of the line.

28 Likes

November

2 Likes

No, that starts Nov. 12, when it reopens after a month-long refurbishment, Oct. 11-Nov. 11.

2 Likes

Ahhhh celebrity sighting!!

3 Likes

How didn’t @Randall1028 just magically appear when food was mentioned… free or not ? :wink:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD. I just met Len testa. And he bought me ice cream!!!

Thanks so much @LTinNC82 for making it happen!!

44 Likes

I was going to try and see Wicked for my first show back, but the only tickets in my price comfort zone were crap seats (obstructed view).

So I’m getting welcomed to the rock tonight and heading to the Windy City on Sunday. (just theatrically speaking)

3 Likes

Awesome!!! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Chicago is in my top 5. I’ve seen it like 3 or 4 times

1 Like

Sweeeeet! He’s a guy I’d like to meet… and not for free ice cream :wink:

4 Likes

And it’s a MICKEY SANDWICH!!!

8 Likes

My friend Ana who played Gloria throughout the Broadway run of On Your Feet is playing Roxie so I’m pumped to see her!! And Velma is being played by Bianca Marroquin. First time both leads have been Latinas in the Broadway production!!

(Come From Away is tonight’s show!!)

4 Likes

That’s so cool! Hi, @len!

3 Likes

All these @len meetings make me feel like it’s making up for lame opening shows and shoddy mobile orders.

10 Likes

I guess mobile order at cosmic rays was a bad idea too. CM just told me it’s probably going to be an hour. It’s 3pm! Come on!

Going to carousel of progress

3 Likes