Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

603 represent!

Is that the niece referenced above?? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I was wondering too

4 Likes

@YallFromShreveport is that by any chance the niece!!!

3 Likes

I thought that too. That would be a fab coincidence!

2 Likes

Perfect spot for… Let the magic begin?!?!? No special presentation?!?!

17 Likes

I totally missed the niece comment! That would be such a fun coincidence!

2 Likes

copy/paste

Cavalcade has just passed through the gate at splash. Grab a spot on the route if you haven’t already!

(it’s similar, forumgods, because it’s copy/paste)

Edited - or don’t. It’s pretty lame

2 Likes

9 Likes

Waiting for a spot at Casey’s to see the pianist at 1110

6 Likes

Anyone know where this live shot will be showing? Would be fun for DW to see me on tv.

6 Likes

ABC good morning America was live there earlier today… I think that’s ABC

1 Like

So I just heard someone say they’ve been waiting for their food at Casey’s for 45 minutes. Glad I got an ADR at the plaza for dinner

10 Likes

It isn’t, but that is still an awesome coincidence!

3 Likes

Whoa… that looks crazy busy :flushed: I’m glad you got an ADR too and you are there instead of me :wink: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Some of those food lines! Wow! Very smart to have an ADR!

Casey’s was a disaster and huge mistake to try and mobile order. Major IT issues. I’ll comment later. For now I’m too pissed. I would have had a great spot if my food had been ready in a reasonable time. But no. When I finally got back, 45 minutes after it was “ready to be picked up” here’s the scene.

But with my hotdog in hand I made it up close enough to get a short video of part of his first song though. Just had to hold my phone up as high as I could. Good thing I have long arms. Here’s a still.

9 Likes

I wondered how the food situation was going to turn out today, particularly around mobile ordering. Sorry to hear it has been frustrating.

2 Likes

Casey’s always seems to be a bit of a mess though b/c ppl w/o food orders grab the tables just to hang out leaving those w/ full trays standing. I wish they would police the area better for those paying to eat.

3 Likes