Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

I’m in Heaven, and I just had to share…

I’m going to be mostly unplugged so trip report will come later, but just had to share with friends that understand. I didn’t know how badly I needed this trip until this moment. I got to MK with 5 minutes to spare before the last HEA. I cried. “I can go the distance” from Hercules does it to me every time.

Eating at skipper canteen now then HM. Then over to GF for a Schofferhoffer at the enchanted rose. Hopefully see the EWP while there. It doesn’t get any better than this and I’m soaking it all in.

Oct 6 Edit:

Being in the bubble recharged my batteries a lot quicker than I thought and as my trip went on I actually fell into a quasi-trip-report mentality. As mentioned above, I had planned on unplugging as much as possible, just taking pictures and sharing everything after returning home. Well, I failed, but that’s ok. Interacting with my friends on this forum was a fun diversion when I wanted it. And there were times when I just had to share something.

For new readers, you can skip all the random live interactions and tangents and just go straight to the actual trip report here:
https://forum.touringplans.com/t/solo-for-the-gold-9-29-10-3-2021/81129/269

66 Likes

Have the best time!

1 Like

I am SO happy you made it!

3 Likes

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Have a wonderful trip! Glad you got to see HEA.

2 Likes

Woo hoo! So happy for you! Have a great time!

1 Like

I was very stressed reading your dilemma on the lines app. Glad you made it!

1 Like

Enjoy my friend!

1 Like

Happy you can be there! Enjoy every moment. Cry lots of happy tears.

1 Like

So glad you’re there for it! Enjoy and soak it all in.

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Have the best time :smiley:

1 Like

This is a lovely post :blue_heart: I’m so glad you made it.
Have a great trip.

1 Like

This makes me so happy for you especially after the last trip was… child focused let’s say :rofl: soak it allllll up, you deserve it

5 Likes

Yeah this trips already more rejuvenating than that last one. Easy to say though because that one was actually draining. I needed a vacation after that vacation.

12 Likes

Perfect morning!

28 Likes

Heaven!

So glad you are there enjoy your solo time. I love going with family but sometimes you just need to experience Disney alone

3 Likes

Nice start :heart_eyes::yum:

1 Like

Wow Jordan you’re starting off with all the best things, aren’t you???

Enjoy the day!

3 Likes

Yeah rope dropping ROTR. Got here at 730ish and here’s where I am.

23 Likes