Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

Does it feel more crowded? The pics don’t seem to show more ppl than I’ve seen on other random days.

1 Like

No Ginger beer is disgusting. It’s why I don’t drink mules

2 Likes

I was going to say… As far as I know, they are not opening to 100% capacity yet, so even if it is at CURRENT capacity, it is not TRUE capacity.

1 Like

I thought so too. And even if they are reporting that travel into MCO has increased it has still not picked up to where it was before the Delta V.

1 Like

Lines are really crazy for the corn nuggets by splash. Insanity

2 Likes

Celebration Cavalcade about to step off at the corner by Splash

1 Like

It did at first, but now not so much.

1 Like

Lol I was just thinking I agree with your other comment about asking people for autographs, etc. I think my mom taught me that because my grandpa was famous in Japan where they lived when she was a girl and people would interrupt their dinners to ask for his and she didn’t like it. I think we have some things in common. Lol. I’d take an empty park day over a big day like today anytime.

But I will love vicariously thru @Randall1028 from the comfort of home where my Achilles is safe. :wink:

3 Likes

I can take risks, but I’d rather not when it’s the cost of a kidney. And black Cherry and me don’t always get along. It always borders on tasting like cough syrup for me.

And today’s “obvious answer to the question” goes to….

3 Likes

HA! Keep reading :wink:

2 Likes

They’re playing a message over the loudspeaker from Jeff… something.

I stand by my statement. You wiff that alchy and you’ll start salivating. :yum:

Ok, ac. Calm down.

2 Likes

You’ve clearly not paid enough attention.
I like GOOD drinks. I like QUALITY alcohol.

1 Like

Quality is subjective. :blush:

1 Like

Cavalcade has just passed through the gate at splash. Grab a spot on the route if you haven’t already!

Edited: or don’t – it’s pretty lame

I’m here at the castle.

“Pretty lame” is summing up just about every presentation today. :smirk:

8 Likes

So… expectations really are premeditated resentments…

5 Likes

Stunner of a day though. So pretty!

2 Likes

After my initial disappointment of The Morning Show, I’m doing pretty well

2 Likes

15 Likes