Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

I’ve never seen the play but the story behind this is one of my favorites. There was a special about it by Tom Brokaw during the Vancouver Olympics back in 2010.

2 Likes

Awesome, it had to happen today

I have also met Len, what great human

7 Likes

No truer words, my friend.
I think the food there is pretty decent if you’re looking for a fast-food kind of no-frills situation.
But the insanity? A total turnoff to me and I avoid it like the plague

Did you know that it is the busiest restaurant in the US and the third busiest in the entire WORLD? Not just Walt Disney World… like EARTH World

No joke - check it out here:

6 Likes

These stats are just unbelievable

2 Likes

It and Wicked are my theatrical chicken soup for my soul shows!

2 Likes

Found the only open outlet in cosmic rays. The other 4 or 5 were claimed. Awkward spot but whatever. I need the juice for tonight.

9 Likes

It looks like you’ve been put in time out!

8 Likes

Feels like it

3 Likes

Hey… if you need to eat what about CR, WL, GF or Poly? they all have great options and might be less busy?

1 Like

2 Likes

I spied another TP God, Steve the Statistician, and he was gracious enough to take a picture with me. Didn’t turn out too well but it is documented.

30 Likes

Plaza is way behind so I’m still not seated. Guess I’m not getting a spot for fireworks. Should have done an early dinner like Randall. When I booked ADRs I thought fireworks would be closer to 9. What to do what to do?!?!

5 Likes

The schedule on MDE says that the fireworks are at 9pm?

Did that change?

2 Likes

Canceled. Got a mobile order at 855. We’ll see if I can stay conscious. Have only had a Cliff bar and a hot dog. Yay fireworks!

AAAND they just taped us off. I made it by an inch!

13 Likes

Really? Crap…

2 Likes

Can’t show to things I’m not aware of. Between my network fun, me boppin’ along, and mass-notifications from my thread, I wasn’t aware this even happened until now as I’m taking the time to read through everything waiting for fireworks.

3 Likes

Wicked is one of my favorite Broadway shows. We didn’t have great seats but it was still perfection :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

TWHS
:joy:

6 Likes

Clearly this advice is hours too late, but for next time, there’s a charging station by Pete’s Silly Side Show

2 Likes

Back when I traveled for work all the time, I always had a electric splitter in my carry-on. For situations like this where all the outlets are taken (except then in the airport). People don’t mind as long as you don’t stop them from charging. With all the phone use, I think I’ll add one to our park bag.

1 Like