Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

Well we are calling it Dutch Spaceship Earth.

3 Likes

Very understandable - and memorable!

1 Like

Another round of RnRC via SR, then MMRR, before meeting up with @randall1028 and watching the Mickey/Minnie cavalcade.

21 Likes

I love being in Batuu. So detailed. And immersive. Especially at night as crowds die down.

Time for some smuggling…

Walked right on!

12 Likes

Where is this Peter Pan viewmaster thingy? Is it in the SDD line? I’ve never notice it before.

2 Likes

This is a great shot if you just clean up the glare.

The view out across the top of the MF here is one of my favorites. And the night lighting is fantastic!

3 Likes

It’s in the TSM line There’s a bunch of them

3 Likes

I don’t think the Romans would’ve felt the same :flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Air freshener?

3 Likes

THANK YOU!

I am still not feeling great today and my brane is broked

4 Likes

Waited maybe 15 minutes for SDD. Not bad at all! On my way to Oga’s for 9:55 ADR, and CMs just directed me AAAAAAAAAAAALL the way around the Chinese theater, because the TS-SW entrance is exit only. WTF? My feet HURT!

12 Likes

Were you able to make it to work? Or still confined to bed?

1 Like

I called out today (it’s my one for the year! LOL). Woke up as achy as I was last night; body just throbbing. Slept until nearly 9 (that’s equivalent to the middle of the afternoon for some people) and have been on the couch all day. Starting to feel better. I have a retirement party I’m supposed to go to this evening; hoping to rally. Was advised by my employee health that I’m still in the window that this is definitely side effect so no testing needed.

5 Likes

They do!

In 2017, I took a trip with just my son and my nephew (17 and 13). I must have been commenting on all the wonderful flowers and plants a lot because at some point on the trip, I made a plant comment and both boys exclaimed in a high pitched voice, “Oh the foliage!!” It made me cry laugh! I think they got it from a Jim Gaffigan joke, but it was so well timed and their voices were so funny that it kept cracking us up for the rest of the trip when we passed by impressive landscaping and one of us would exclaim, “oh the foliage!”. :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip:

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is really such a fun pic!

2 Likes

*Made it to Oga’s for something fuzzy"

10 Likes

Closed down the Studios! Got back to my room around 11:15 after stopping at the food court for a water and parfait. I realized I hadn’t eaten anything really since the Boardwalk pizza. Decided to grab something at the hotel instead of Oga’s.

Tomorrow is the all day MK marathon for the 50th! SO EXCITED!

11 Likes

Day 3 (Oct 1) – 50th Anniversary, The Best Day Ever

Sing it with me - “Now is the time! Now is the best time! Now is the best time of your life!”

Got up at 5am to make the best of today!

I’m not going to rant much, but the lack of presentation or anything special at all for the 50th was a major disappointment. I’m off to drown my sorrows in the water at Splash.

15 Likes

That guy in the “she’s as old as Disney” is hilarious!

2 Likes