Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

Many people do! You can buy a candle of it:

4 Likes

I was coming to say that I also like the smell of Rome burning! But I did NOT like the candle! (I didn’t like Splash/Pirate Water either though!!)

4 Likes

OMGosh no! You hadn’t!

How funny! I know another guy who… wait… nevermind

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of those parks fragrances, but I think I want to keep it a WDW thing. Sometimes I use the little bottles of body wash and shampoo I got from WDW, and it is wonderfully nostalgic. But I’m afraid to overdo it and lose that.

1 Like

I am not at all afraid to make my house constantly smell like Beach Resort!

3 Likes

I got several of the hanging scented disks (what the hell do you call them? like you woul dhang in a car off the mirror) and I rotate them in my office, hanging just above my monitor so I get a nice even whiff of whatever the scent of the month is :slight_smile: I like it - it helps me deal with the stress of work

3 Likes

I purposely went there to get breakfast just to experience the smell everyone talks about.

2 Likes

That sounds very effective. I like the idea.

And did it just smell like vacation??

2 Likes

And it’s a bit inconspicuous as it hangs from the underside of the cabinet

Yes, it was intoxicating!

2 Likes

that might have been all the Schofferhoefer

4 Likes

LOL! The schofferhofer is actually a 50/50 mix of hefeweizen-style beer and fruit juice, so the ABV is only like 3%. It is more of a refreshing kind of drink than a buzzy one.

ETA: its 2.5%

1 Like

Yeah I know. It’s a super yummy beverage but does not at all pack a punch. It’s definitely one to enjoy just because it tastes so good.

I was out with a friend the other night and got a flight (we were at a tap house type place) and one of the ones I got was a hefeweizen - one of the styles of beer I really enjoy!

2 Likes

I love the idea of walking the Boardwalk early AM and eating on the beach. I might have to try it. :blush:
Your pictures are great!

3 Likes

It was a wonderful way to start the day.

1 Like

Me too!!

I’m going to have to give this a try, you’re really selling it.

I haven’t tried any of their candles, I’m so worried I’ll hate them. I really like to try before I buy with scents.

I’m very tired and quickly read this as you got in a fight. I am glad you did not.

4 Likes

No bar fights for me. :laughing:

1 Like

Same!

Deutsch means German, not Dutch. :hushed:

1 Like