Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

Really?!? That’s so cool!

1 Like

He rocks.

7 Likes

:roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

Just wait till you see what I waited in a 1 hour line to buy at the frontier trading post

2 Likes

Really enjoying Batuu, just soaking in the sights, smells, and a refreshing beverage. Just saw Vi Moradi sneaking past a storm trooper. Hilarious.

12 Likes

I’m a terrible Star Wars fan because I had to Google her but DS5 talked to her quite a bit last fall and really loved it. How long did you ultimately wait for RotR, including at the taps?

1 Like

Based on my time stamps, the line started moving at 820 and I was in the docking bay with storm troopers at 845. That also included a short delay. I mentioned it in the live portion of my report, but they actually had to power off everything to reset. I was in the hallway leading to the detention cells and it was pitch black for a few seconds until people started putting on their phone flash lights. It was kinda crazy.

Not sure if it was because of that reset or not, but several AA figures weren’t working. Finn was slumped over motionless. Looked dead. Not the visual they’re going for.

Short answer to your question: I practically walked on. So on this particular morning, early entry was amazing.

5 Likes

Oh I hate that part in the movie!!

3 Likes

Excellent report. Thank you!

1 Like

TSMM, RnRC, BatB, ToT, and then the 1230 Frozen before heading to Boardwalk for some pizza and then on to Epcot. What a great first half!

I really liked the bougainvilleas growing on these pergolas in the ToT queue. The Disney horticultural team does an amazing job.

19 Likes

My mom always marvels over those, too. All the trips we took when I was a teen or young adult, she came home from Disney with a camera full of pictures of flowers. Now there are grandkids mixed in there, too.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Hast du wirklich Deutsch gewaelt??

2 Likes

Nein…

2 Likes

Thank you kind sirs

5 Likes

This is my favorite part of SE. For some reason I love the smell of Rome burning…

8 Likes

The iPhone’s exceptional low-light capabilities sometimes ruins the magic of a tableau or part of it at least. THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!

5 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Since Futureworld had practically no waits and I ended up walking onto Soarin, SE, Test Track via SR, and MS Orange (had only planned on Figment), I’m getting back to HS a bit later than expected. I had planned on riding RnRC before BatB, but since I rode that this morning, I’m good. Grabbed another Schofferhofer and found my seat for BatB with about 10 minutes to spare. So good to get off my feet!

IMG_9243

Have I mentioned that Gaston is my favorite character?!?!

11 Likes

That was for you, friend.

2 Likes