"Snacks" in your room poll

That’s my favorite fage flavor! I also love the honey.

1 Like

Our last few trips, we started having Amazon Fresh deliver a few snacks/drinks to our hotel on arrival day. This order is pretty much always the same:

• Bottled water
  • Coke (more convenient and cheaper than getting refillable mugs, like we used to)
  • Peanut M&Ms (the “sharing size” bag)
  • Sea salt & vinegar kettle chips
5 Likes

Ok which brand kettle chip.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have been able to tell you off-hand, but I just looked up our last order and it was actually (surprise) Kettle brand. We aren’t very particular though.

3 Likes

That is the right answer though. :clap:

4 Likes

I have a major sweet tooth but at theme parks I feel like it’s all sweet stuff all the time… So I prefer plain things like pretzels, sourdough crackers (good for motion sickness too- I bring them to the park with me), very plain type snacks. We do cereal/milk in the room, and I always bring Via packs (Starbucks) bc even tho they aren’t super good (or even passably good) I’m way too impatient to get “real coffee” first thing, so I will put these in the in-room coffee maker with the coffee there and it gets me through to about 10A.

1 Like

I always get a delivery the first day with water, the snacks in my list, epsom salts for nightly soaks, and mocha latte k-cups if I’m in a villa/room with a keurig.

I’ve been known to bring my nespresso if there’s no keurig, so maybe some of those pods too, if they have a brand that uses aluminum ones.

1 Like

Belvita’s and protein bars for breakfast on the way to parks. Pringles, almonds, goldfish for snacking.

1 Like

The kids love drawing a mickey head on their crackers at Disney with the cheese.

3 Likes

This past trip in august, we bought a loaf of bread (got PB and J from the QS at the hotel)
Some individual cheese squares
chips
strawberries and apples
wine
breakfast sandwiches

I also usually have some sort of granola bars/trail mix we bring on the plane

1 Like

Oh, and my favorite airplane emergency food is Combos. Pretzel type, not cracker type. Crunchy but can take a lot more wear-and-tear than chips without winding up as a bag of crumbs. Fairly dense and substantial enough to tide over if a meal goes awry. (Because air travel. :confounded:). Our grocery stores here don’t seem to carry them generally, so have to fetch from a gas station usually.

5 Likes

Combos…so good! When we are driving, I often will pick Combos as a traveling while on the road. (To this day “Pizzaria” flavored are my favorite…but I think they have no resemblance to an actual Pizzaria.)

3 Likes

Pizza flavored cracker combos, not pretzels.

As a keto person who’s planning to cheat his way through the trip, this thread is giving me bad ideas!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Is that an official unit of measurement for PB&J?

6 Likes

For us non-Americans, that’s the official measurement for everything in grocery stores there

6 Likes

So it is part of the Metric System?

5 Likes

:rofl:

yes, but as these particular units were inspired by the imperial system, 1 big ass jar equals 1.14656² babs (big ass bags)

5 Likes

Can I please take you to Costco sometime?

5 Likes