"Snacks" in your room poll

I am using the term snack very loosely here…only referring to any kind of food and/or drinks you like to have in your room for when you AREN’T out and about at Disney.

Name your go-to snack or snacks. This isn’t a proper poll, but more free form. But list your top one, two, or three…and then below that go ahead and elaborate if you so wish.

2 Likes
  • Dark Chocolate Covered almonds

This is my go-to snack anywhere, but I will bring some with me for hotel stays. I simply love them. And yes…I would marry them if it were legally allowed! :laughing:

5 Likes

Would you buy G+ for them? That’s the real test.

11 Likes

Beach (pool) carrots!!

12 Likes

If it’s somewhere like the beach or pool I totally agree cheetos are the snack.

In general I love cheez-its, wheat thins & pb, animal crackers, applesauce packets, Lance crackers, and dark chocolate peanut m&ms.

1 Like

If we are staying in a villa we keep some chips and cookies, maybe cheese and crackers

There was that one year I bought 4 birthday cakes in a week

But honestly we eat so much at meals or snacks in park that we don’t eat a lot in the room

And we bring stuff back to the room to have as snacks later

My main concern is having enough water (or even a few sodas for DH)

9 Likes
  • Chips and salsa
  • Cheese and crackers
  • Pizza rolls (if we’re in a villa)
  • Fresh fruit (like grapes, cut up melon, bananas)
4 Likes

Entenmann’s coffee cakes for a quick breakfast or snack. We never buy those at home, but they are great for the hotel room.

7 Likes

I always take Cheez-its, Lance crackers, and TGIF potato skins chips.

2 Likes

Hummus and crackers. Can be a snack or a meal!

2 Likes

My mom got me in the habit of getting powdered sugar donuts when I’m on vacation. Breakfast of champions, and great for a snack any time.

11 Likes

We will often bring cereal along with bowls/spoons and then buy some milk there. Makes for a nice quick breakfast option as well as a snack.

1 Like

A few boxes of sugary cereal that masquerades as semi healthy like Special K fruit&Yogurt.

Shelf stable milk in single serve boxes

One loaf of big, whole grain bread.
Big ass jar of peanut butter and jelly

A bunch of beef jerky
A bunch of honey roasted mixed nuts.

Apples and Bananas

The kids want Takis. They can have them.

Our M.O. is to keep the in-room snacks down to a modicum of civilized nutrition for humans. We know TOO damn well that we’re not gonna eat a 3 dollar orange in a park, if a warm ass chocolate chip cookie is 4.99. That’s just bad economics, pure and simple.

11 Likes

Does this count as a snack? So convenient for the pool or balcony.

17 Likes

We spend so little time in the room when we stay over that other than the stray snack size bag of chips or M&Ms or something, there’s not much.

3 Likes

That scares me

4 Likes

For the purposes of this thread…sure!

4 Likes

Because there’s only 2??

7 Likes

Haha the apparent giant can size??

4 Likes

I think it’s more the wine-as-PBR concept.

6 Likes