"Snacks" in your room poll

Pop Tarts, Nature Valley granola bars, Pringles and Chips Ahoy for dh…only ever eats them on vacation lol.

3 Likes

They make some very nice wines in cans nowadays! Nowhere near PBR quality. Another of my favorites:

5 Likes

???

1 Like

ETA: Not a recommended WDW snack!

9 Likes

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

swill

5 Likes

There’s worse.

3 Likes

Little Kings?

1 Like

We drank a lot of Busch Ice in college. I’m trying to remember what this 1 guy I dated drank. It was foul. And he was a lot older than me so he had no excuse.

2 Likes

It might have been Schlitz. Oh and we drank a lot of Mickey’s too.

1 Like

Honeynut Cheerios, fruit snacks, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter and crackers, Twizzlers. DD13 munches on the mini fruit/cheese snack packs and string cheese the most. DH packs Ramen cups then uses the coffee maker for water.

2 Likes

Yes! :joy: those were the making of bad parties

3 Likes

and penny beer night at the bars.

1 Like

Popcorn, cheese, protein bars.

We do try and do some meals in the room - but very basic. Breakfast food.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Bagels and cream cheese, my breakfast when I’m hungry before anyone else
popcorn brought back from a park
candy brought back from a park (goofy gummies etc)
fruit that doesn’t get eaten
sodas

2 Likes

Generic Travel Snacks will vary depending on the mood of each traveler, though peanut m&M’s are usually present at some point during the trip.

For our last Disney trip, I made a large batch of chex mix that we munched on over the week, and DW and I would share a bowl of Blue Bell ice cream each night before bed (Cookie Two-Step).

1 Like

Wine in cans being garbage is a leftover from the days of Riunite, and is now a tired trope for those needing to seem painfully clever. Most winemakers and sommeliers will tell you that an airtight enclosure - be it a can, Tetra Pak, or bottle with a screw cap - is much better for storing and aging wine.

Back when Monsieur Paul had wine lunches during the Food & Wine festival, one very French vintner from Burgundy wanted to make it abundantly clear that the screw cap wasn’t invented in Australia or New Zealand, but Burgundy in 1960. And if it wouldn’t get him arrested as some kind of terrorist, he’d decree every bottle of wine in France would have a screw top.

The can is actually even better because it takes much less energy to transport, recycles better, and prevents spoilage from exposure to light.

6 Likes

Pro tip: There’s a Class 6 in Shades of Green if you have the credentials. I’m unsure if they have canned wine, but their beer selection is extensive from what I remember.

3 Likes

6 Likes