Shhh ... Don’t Tell My Sister [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Report

I got there around 5:30 and they were started already. Sorry, I don’t have the official answer.

1 Like

Currently sunset is around 5:30… so it sounds like they wait until dusk?

1 Like

I have read “as soon as it’s dark enough” So maybe 10-15 minutes prior to sunset? Sunset 5:35 today

2 Likes

Got to see Santa today.

11 Likes

This welcome Santa parade with the dancing reindeer is hilarious. I don’t think they meant for it to be, just turned out that way. Might just be my silly sense of humor. :laughing:

3 Likes

10 Likes

That’s so cute! That’s something you only see at MK during the party. That’s pretty cool! Glad you’re experiencing some magic!

3 Likes

Some late night adulting …

And they carded me. :slightly_smiling_face: (Let me have this.)
The drink was a maple Old Fashion. It was great!

Speaking of late night adulting, let me share more with you about my experience at Oga’s. I really enjoyed it. Wasn’t crowded like it was my first visit. And I was at a tabletop instead of the bar. Right next to DJ Rex, so I could hear what he was saying and could hear the music well. Much nicer vibe than last time.

I was tipsy when I left around 8:00. The park was closed and Baatu was practically empty. Not a cast member in sight. I am directionally challenged and it was dark. I got lost, and to be honest I was scared. Felt like I was in an episode of The Mandolorian. Sobered me up real fast … :joy:

26 Likes

And now I want a Porg …

24 Likes

Loving this trip report!! I am dreaming of doing a Solo trip but ended up telling my 14 year old he could come with me. This will be interesting, only a little over 3 more weeks to go!

6 Likes

So envious of your great seat at Oga’s! DJ R3X is so much fun. I’m glad your solo trip is going so well!

4 Likes

I have loved following this trip report! Have often wondered about a solo trip and this looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you, and welcome to the Community.

1 Like

Merch Alert!! (I didn’t need any of this stuff …) :blush:
It was me giving HS a chance. I never shop there and decided to explore more this time. They have a lot of good shops.

Always have to get the husband something …

Speaking a 50th Anniversary visit into existence.

Couldn’t resist and can’t wait ‘til spring.

Mystery Pins. Meh …

Can never have too many Disney socks.

And my most favorite of the loot …

20 Likes

I love the new design on the sneakers! I buy 2-3 pairs every time I go because they are my favorite sneakers ever! They are so comfortable and the heal is soft so it doesn’t need to be broken in.

3 Likes

This is what Disney would call a real immersive experience!

7 Likes

Those ears just got cooler!

2 Likes

I love LOVE being in empty Studios. I was a College Program CM and the empty parks was my absolute favorite tome of day. That said, I get lost in Galaxy’s Edge during the day, it didn’t exist 13 years ago during my program. I totally get feeling scared, especially at night! Your drink sounds so yummy! Was this at Oga’s?

1 Like

That Cinderella pin and those socks!! I feel like those are things I would “need” as well!!

1 Like

I thought the shoes were cute too but wasn’t sure about the comfort. They look similar to Keds, are they? I always want to like Keds but they’re usually too flat for my feet. :confused:

1 Like